All reviews evening reception complimentary breakfast home away from home the hotel is clean rooms are spacious easy access front desk staff convenient location fitness center sanford airport accommodations orlando dishwasher elevator highway proximity kitchenette
Reviewed 21 September 2018

Enjoyed my short stay, nice clean hotel. Friendly greeting from Angel at the front desk when I checked in. She even followed up with a text a short time later to ensure I was happy with my room. Zoe's Kitchen is right around the corner, great place to get dinner to go.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Kimberly H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lake Mary, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for taking time to review your stay at our Homewood Suites by Hilton Lake Mary. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and that you enjoyed the local restaurants. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 14 September 2018

As a federal worker traveling TDY, provided front desk person my tax exempt paperwork. It did not make it to the night audit team. Refrigerator worked improperly (freezer did not freeze; refrigerator remained tepid). Toilet needs an under rim scrubbing. While showering, saw major stains under bowl rim. Dark mites crawling on kitchen table as seen on piece of white paper. Thankfully, did not see on bed. Was improperly checked out after first night (by asst director of sales). Found out about improper check out after checking out after second night. Billing dispute after being double charged for first night. Asst manager processed credit refund, and I contacted bank to file a billing dispute for incorrect charge. Kudos to night auditor that discovered billing error root causes and began to fix billing problems. Initially told first night charge would not post, but it did. Thus, had to begin billing dispute with bank. HVAC is obnoxiously loud in room. Scared poop out of me when it engaged during the night.Other: Cable TV services intermittent during first night. May have been weather dependent.Other: Water liquid leak under toilet fill valve area. Other: Stainless wall areas in elevator need cleaning. Other: Digital key did not work.Other: Surprised hotel did not have complimentary toothpaste on hand. Yet, you had toothpaste ready for sale. Manager did not report until 9:00 am. Unable to meet and discuss issues. Not my first visit to Homewood Suites Lake Mary. Very surprised. I normally associate HW brand as a three star experience. Felt more like a one star hotel brand.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank E5601LCjoser
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lake Mary, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Dear E5601LCjoser,

We are very sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services and amenities you deserved during your recent stay. Please know that the problems encountered are not typical of our hotel and staff and will be addressed accordingly to avoid recurrence for future guests. We are always looking for ways to improve our guest experience, as your satisfaction is very important to us. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope you will consider staying with us again soon so we may have the opportunity to deliver an outstanding visit.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

The hotel room was great, and the supplied amenities for top notch! I was under-impressed by the breakfast buffet but overall the hotel room for the price was excellent! Albeit the breakfast buffet staff were very helpful.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Kimberly H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lake Mary, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Thank you for the feedback regarding your stay. We will certainly investigate your comment regarding breakfast. Hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel needs renovation, old rooms, hallays carpets are dirty. The furniture is old and not in good shape. Not in Hilton standards. The pool area was dirty for 3 days, no one even clean for days. Not acceptable for a Hilton. Soon will probably change to a lower grade chain. Never come back. The grill are was like that picture since Monday.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

We appreciate your feedback. It is through guest comments that we learn of our opportunities to improve. We hope you return and have a much better experience.

Reviewed 29 August 2018

Wonderful staff and accomodations. I was there for a wedding but would definitely seek them out for any other hotel stay. I felt as if I were an A class celebrity! The staff constantly checked on me and my family and this made me feel special.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

You ARE an A-Class celebrity to us! Thank you for taking time to review your stay at our Homewood Suites by Hilton Lake Mary. We look forward to seeing you again!