“Favorite Chinese Restaurant”
Review of China Star

China Star
Ranked #113 of 163 Restaurants in Lake Mary
Reviewed 10 February 2016

China Star is the best Oriental food in Lake Mary. Owners are there working every day. Consistently great food. Try It.

Date of visit: February 2016

Reviewed 15 December 2015

The China Star is fairly average - on the plus side, everything is cooked to order (no big pots of stale food). The price can add up quick with everything being a la carte. They do offer delivery, but we always order and pick up. Our usual order is fried dumplings, a couple of egg rolls, house/special fried rice (not so special though) and orange beef. Figure high $30 to low $40. Then there is the conspicuous tip jar (if I am picking up?)... Anyway, it is one of the last nearby, so it is what it is.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 4 October 2014

This is my place to order. The for is really good and the prices are great. The only thing is they don't deliver but I don't mind to order over the phone for pickup because is good.

Date of visit: September 2014
Reviewed 5 February 2014 via mobile

I asked for traditional Chinese cooking on my order- I received the usual "Americanized" Chinese food. Everything tasted the same since it all was drenched in soy sauce.
Will not be back.