All reviewswithin walking distancegreat locationmovie theatergrocery storesanford airportgreat place to staywafflesbusiness tripwould definitely stay here againcomplimentary breakfastshopping and restaurantsthe breakfast areaeasy accessclean roomsnice areahotel is locatedlots of restaurants
Reviewed 23 March 2018

This was my second stay at this property. Check in was prompt and friendly, room was clean and attractive, the bed was comfortable, and the breakfast quality and variety were perfect were a quick meal before heading out. Like that the coffee cups is convenient for grab and go too. Also like that the bathroom was clean and well lit.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
DTManager, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary at Colonial TownPark, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Dear Caroline F,

Thanks for pointing out the hotel's best attributes! We hope you can stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 15 March 2018

I stay at this hotel every time I visit my branch in Orlando. Friendly staff, clean rooms, great breakfast area, and I sleep wonderfully during every stay. Location is perfect with various restaurants and shops within walking distance.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
DTManager, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary at Colonial TownPark, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Dear cindyporter74,

Thank you for the nice review. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Great spot, we were only 1 night here on our way to Sanford Airport but my family loved the hotel and area so much we could make a whole vacation here! Staff was very helpful and area is beautiful :) Hotel was clean and safe, pool was great with the kids. Will stay again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear suzanne941,

Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to seeing you next time!

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Booked the room under a group rate. Was not allowed to check in room until Director of group arrived and it was a late check in ( 7pm). I made my own reservation and paid for my room separately, I should've been allowed to check in upon my arrival.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
DTManager, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary at Colonial TownPark, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

I apologize that you had to wait to get into your room and rest. Yes we have a policy that you must be 21 to check in. We appreciate your feedback and hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

I cannot say enough about this hotel. The room was great! Check in was a breeze and the staff were more than friendly. The room was very clean and quiet. The fitness room was in a comfortable area of the hotel and not secluded away from traffic of other people which made it feel safe. It was clean and all the equipment worked.
You can walk about a block to an area that has stores and multiple restaurants to eat at. There is even a grocery store to pick up snacks.
We had a problem at the last hotel we stayed at and the General Manager here went out of his way to try and help us resolve the problem. Something he really didn't have to do, but was so appreciated. We highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Away from elevators, ice machine. We like the top floors.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
DTManager, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary at Colonial TownPark, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

We are so happy that you enjoyed your visit while traveling through the area. Our team genuine cares about our guests and we love opportunities to help whenever we can. If you are in the area again please visit us again!