“Nice breakfast”

Price range: USD 4 - USD 12
Description: Breakfast and Lunch Cafe
Description: Breakfast and Lunch Cafe
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Quick, friendly service. Good variety choices and great breakfast, nice stop if you want quick good breakfast.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Thanks so much is great wend you have
A great service!!
Food was also delicious great place and very clean
Thanks Dwen for you service.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

I've been in Lake Mary about 6 months and passed by Keke's often but always late in the day or evening-----they close about 2pm so always curious.

Had a chance to be in the area with my wife early so jumped at the chance to go.
Superb breakfast
Huge blueberry pancake with fresh berries cooked inside instead of thrown on top
Poached eggs - perfect - firm with soft yolk
Eggs Benedict delicious
Wake up early tomorrow and treat yourself

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Keke's Breakfast Cafe is a chain that attracts a lot of people at its Lake Mary location. Unless you get there early, you'll probably wait on line for 30-60 minutes before being seated.

Personally, I don't know why people flock to this place. The is large, but mostly consists of the same three things (waffles, pancakes, french toast) with the same 6 toppings from a can (apple, strawberries, blueberries, etc...) in combination. And eggs. Nothing that can't easily be made at home. The presentation is nice, but not worth paying $10-$12 for something worth about 50 cents at the supermarket.

For example, I tried the "raspberry stuffed french toast" because seemed like something less common. But it was just two slices of french toast smeared with raspberry jam in the middle, cut in to triangles and served on end on a rectangular plate (non-round plates always add 20% to the prices of a meal) and dusted with powdered sugar. Looked pretty. Tasted like toast with raspberry jam.

My companion had a chicken breast omelette. Yep. Tasted like eggs. Tasted like chicken breast. (would this be considered "chickencide"???) It came with sliced home fries and toast.

Any meat is extra, of course. I opted for a side of sausage, and wish I hadn't. I'm sure these were the cheapest links they could find - more like seasoned Jello. Truly, they were not worth eating, and if I was at home, I would have tossed them out.

And we had two coffees...disappointingly mediocre, except for being in square cups.

For this rather ordinary (as best) breakfast, we paid $35. That is $4 more than the dinner was had at the Thai restaurant the night before at the Daytona Flea market. (OK, I'll admit that Thai restaurant is an exceptional find.) But this area seems to have a lot of "breakfast only" restaurants, and I do NOT understand the appeal of this one, unless you have a fetish for square plates. Even then, I have a service for four at home that cost less than this meal! (and triangular ones, too) Nearer the center of Lake Mary on 4th street is a wonderful French Cafe (the 'Croissant Gourmet') that serves delicious coffee and a variety of items - including eggs - that would be a major challenge for anyone cooking at home. If you just want the sort of breakfast served at Keke's but will sacrifice the posh surroundings - Mel's diner on 17-92 in Sanford serves food every bit as good or better, for less than half the price. There is just no reason for a line at Keke's.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

I had heard some rave reviews of Keke's breakfasts, so we headed there on our golf trip. Friendly hostess seated us and our server Tom took great care since we had a tight time line to make our tee time. I had been told the pancakes were great so I ordered a combo with one pancake and two eggs. The pancake was huge, the eggs cooked perfectly (over easy) and the ham steak was delicious. I couldn't finish the pancake but it was as good as advertised. Good coffee and juice as well.