USD 152
USD 75
USD 104
USD 76
TripAdvisor
All reviewshuddle houseroom was cleanwaffle house next doorwould stay here againhot waterno frillsyogurtrefrigeratorwalmarthighway
Reviewed 23 January 2018

We stayed for 1 night. The rooms seemed like they haven't seen vacuum in weeks. A random sock was on the floor. The bathroom had mold in all crevices, but the porcelain was pristine. The wall next to my bed had what looked like blood on it (may have been ketchup, who knows). Gross. The breakfast was a Continental breakfast so I wasn't expecting much... But they had run out of waffle mix with 2 hours left and didn't refill it, a mini fridge which was terribly filled, oatmeal was made from water and was terribly runny and inedible. I did not voice concerns as we were there for less than 8 hours. Beds are comfy and the place is quiet.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
DaysInnPR, Public Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Lake City I-10, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2018

Ms. Monica, thank you for your review. We would like to apologize for not upholding the standards that are normally expected during your visit. I have spoken to my housekeepers and front desk in order to ensure an experience like this never occurs again. We work hard to provide the warmest hospitality possible, but its very apparent we dropped the ball with your stay. I am happy that you found the accommodations in the room ok, but I do apologize for the room not being cleaned to a proper standard. I have spoken to my housekeepers specifically about the carpets and ensuring that the rooms are cleaned top to bottom! As far as breakfast, I am sorry that you weren't provided all the options that we have! I have spoken to my front desk about this specifically so it never happens again! Thank you again for your comments. We hope to serve you again.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

We had a great stay. We will stay again at this days Inn. This was our second time staying here.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
DaysInnPR, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Lake City I-10, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2018

Mr. Garner, thanks for your review and rating! We are very pleased that you had a peaceful stay. All of our staff, from front desk to maintenance work very hard to ensure that all of our guests can have an experience like yours while staying at our hotel. We pride ourselves on providing the warmest hospitality possible! We'll always be thrilled to host you whenever you're in the local Lake City area!!

Reviewed 4 January 2018

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 January 2018

The rooms are spacious and clean (except inside the refrigerator - see picture) and feature a microwave and refrigerator. But it's very basic, indeed. But it was a room for a night - in a very quiet part of town - away from all the main hiways so I got a decent night's sleep.

Couple more notes - The television was really inferior and I think they have an antenna instead of cable because most of the channels were really fuzzy and the reception was poor. See picture.

Also, when I arrived on a Monday night about 8:45 and there were no restaurants open within about 5 miles of the motel - I did see the "Huddle House" that everybody talked about, but unfortunately, it was closed when I got there. Lake City Proper is about a 10 minute drive away and has the normal assortment of fast food places.

Not a place I'd go out of my way to visit - but not a place I'd avoid either. Extremely average.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 January 2018

Convent when traveling with my family as had a moving truck and easy to park and leave on there lot while I went to the air port when I went to pick up family to drive the truck on as was close to I-10 to get on the next morning.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
DaysInnPR, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Lake City I-10, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2018

Thank you for your thoughtful review Ruby. I am pleased to hear you had a peaceful and convenient stay. We are located seconds off exit 303 on I-10 which is a huge plus for our guests. As well, we constructed a huge truck parking area specifically so guests that have moving trucks, trailers, semis, anything can park conveniently and safely. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and if you're ever in the Lake City area again, I hope you decide to stay with us once more !