USD 144
USD 149
USD 143
USD 102
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 114/night.

USD 178
USD 108
USD 72
USD 54
  • Free Internet
All reviewsfree ice creamwafflesfree supperroom was cleanstaff was very friendlyoff the highwaytroyfloridacerealpets
Reviewed 24 February 2018

We were checked in quickly but when we opened the room door was shocked. The carpet had stains as did the chair and ottoman (we did not even sit in them they were that bad). When we went to bathroom, I had to tighten up the toilet seat before I could even use it. There was rust all over the bathroom pipes and some on the railing of the tub. The bed was big and we did sleep fair. Breakfast was the usual but laid out in a strange way. Again - no one asked how our stay was. Guess they were afraid of what we would say. We had traveled for five nights and this was the last one - it cost the most and was the worst! Had to use the Lysol I had carried with us.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Troy W, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Lake City, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

I am very sorry for you experience with your recent stay at our location. My staff and I strive to provide a clean fresh environment for all our guest to stay in. We are in the middle of remodeling the property and I am very confident you will be happy with the finish product. I invite you back when you are in the area to enjoy the new look here at the Super 8. Please ask to speak with the General Manager upon your arrival.

Troy Wimberly

Reviewed 15 February 2018

This is one of those places that I don't even get how someone could write it a bad review! We had come from a previous night in a very noisy hotel near the highway so were looking for someplace quiet. Even though this is just off I 75, it is set back from the highway and with the door closed we could barely hear anything. I was looking for a place to spend a couple nights, with a relaxing day in between, and this was perfect. There was a nice pool area, and even though it was cold to swim, it was great to sit around in the abundant pool furniture with a book and soak up the sun. The staff was great...the check-in woman was very professionally dressed (I notice that kind of thing!) and I felt as if I were checking into the Marriott instead of a Super 8. She accommodated my desire for a quiet room close to where we could park the car. By the way, the price is very reasonable, especially if you use one of those motel coupon books you find at rest areas. The room itself is a basic budget room, but the air conditioner as new and quiet, cold refrigerator, good microwave, strong wifi signal, comfortable beds, newer carpet, comfortable beds, clean, enough outlets to accommodate laptops and phone chargers and tablets. A typical Super 8 breakfast and perfectly adequate with more than just cereal and muffins. BUT the biggest surprise was that on Sun-Thurs they also serve a free dinner from 5-7. Ours was chicken with rice, vegetables, and corn brad. All home cooked and very convenient to not have to go out. Oh, and free ice cream! Every staff member smiled and said hello, from the women doing the laundry to they guy emptying the trash. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Toward the back to avoid highway noise and on the courtyard if you have kids who want to swim or you want a short trip to the pool area.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Troy W, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Lake City, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Thank you so much for the great review. My staff and I are very delighted to know we exceeded your expectation during your recent visit. We strive to make our motel your home away from home. We welcome you back the next time you are visiting the Lake City Fl area.

Troy

Reviewed 9 February 2018

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 7 February 2018

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 17 January 2018

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Troy W, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Lake City, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018