USD 152
Hampton.com
USD 88
USD 102
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 114/night.

USD 178
USD 156
USD 86
USD 76
USD 72
Hotels.com
USD 54
  • Free Internet
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 January 2014

We were not far from our final destination, but were tired so we decided to check in here. Big mistake! We had already paid for the room & there ware no refunds. The room was dirty. The only clean areas were the bathroom & bed. I checked the bed out thoroughly because if it was not clean, I would have left without the refund. There was dust everywhere & dirt and stains on the refrigerator & walls. We suffered through it but we will never stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 January 2012

When my husband went to pay, an old lady came out and walked past my vehicle, called on her phone to someone and walked in the laundry room. We went around the building to our room and she popped out the other side. She stated"you go pay 5 dollars for extra person". we told her we had paid everything. Husband went back n checked, no problems. Next morning, she popped out of room again, said she was going to report us and call the cops for not paying for extra person. I went unbuckled on this woman. She crawled back in her hole. Went to front desk to complain, they said, "she shouldn't be here today" lol This place was a creephole and other words I won't say! Never again.

Room Tip: Just don't stay here. From other reviews, there is no good room!
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Wreck_Tangle
Reviewed 11 March 2011

The door escurity device was broken off. Had to hold the foilet handle down forever for it to completely flush. The floor had not been vacuumed....even found a penny on the floor. The sink did not have a stopper and the single handle faucet was missing the set screw making it a challenge to turn the water on and to select hot and/or cold water.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank gold-vintner
Reviewed 16 June 2010

We had driven several hours and were on our way to Naples FL to see family. We got tired and stopped for the night. When I checked in and filled out the paperwork I was told that our room was ready and we could go in. When my family and I walked into the room it was so hot that it took our breath. We just wanted to crawl into bed and sleep. We pulled back the covers to find a huge weird brown stain on the underside of the bedding. The same was true for the other bed. we stripped them down to the sheet that looked sketchy at best and tried to settle in. The room stayed hot all night even with the air blowing full blast. There were no tissues, soap, towels or anything and the office told us they were not available. I have camped without electricity and had a better stay than this. In the bathroom the tub was filled with about 2 to 3 inches of grime that was not able to be washed out. There was however a giant industrial size roll of toilet paper that we had use of in there instead of a regular size roll. It was one of those places you won't let your kids walk around in the room without shoes. When we woke up (well we really didn't sleep much) we were all itching and upon investigation found small bugs all over both beds. UGGGHHHHHHHH... Runnnnnn do not stay here.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank Tlafoy
Reviewed 5 February 2008

My husband and I stayed here this past weekend. There was two beds in the room that were so small it was hard for my husband and I to sleep in one of them and our 6 and 8 year old had JUST enough room in the other. The bedding was awful and the pillows were flat as a board and they did not have extra pillows or blankets when we asked. The bathroom was TINY and the shower was dirty and the wall paper was peeling off the walls in a lot of places. I could see outside through the door to the room between the door and the door frame when i shut it, and being that it was very cold outside, it was freezing in our room. NEVER stay here.

• Stayed: February 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank colisha