“Predictably tasty food”

Add it.
Beef O'Brady's
Ranked #24 of 67 Restaurants in Lady Lake
Reviewed 27 January 2017

This nearby haunt is a good go-to place for lunch. We like the many TV screens and the servers are very efficient and friendly. The menu is varied and offers tasty options.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Great place to go for a burger & beer. Although, the Chicken Rice Bowl is my favorite. Lot of food. They are always happy to have you.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

If you don't need the frills of a more expensive restaurant, you need to try. Pretty much burgers, tacos... but I've never been disappointed.

Reviewed 9 January 2017

Food excellent bar service friendly and cheerful. Great location. Prices are the best for the value. I recommend the Cuban, melts in your mouth but 1 sandwich feeds 2.

Reviewed 24 September 2016

We stopped in for early dinner out shopping no lunch. Got the beef nachos, which we loved. The buffalo chicken dip, it was okay for us, but I make an awesome homemade one so we are spoiled by that. Their funnel fries are awesome, you must have them for dessert. We had large beers which really aren't large to us, we are used to the 33oz. mugs Smokey Mountain brewery serves, I even asked the waitress if they were large and she said yes, so don't order the regular size I don't think they are even 8 oz.. You would come out better ordering a bottle instead of draft. All in all the food was good, great service.