“Good food and service for the money”
Review of Beef O'Brady's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Beef O'Brady's
Ranked #24 of 67 Restaurants in Lady Lake
Reviewed 18 January 2017

If you don't need the frills of a more expensive restaurant, you need to try. Pretty much burgers, tacos... but I've never been disappointed.

Reviewed 9 January 2017

Food excellent bar service friendly and cheerful. Great location. Prices are the best for the value. I recommend the Cuban, melts in your mouth but 1 sandwich feeds 2.

Reviewed 24 September 2016

We stopped in for early dinner out shopping no lunch. Got the beef nachos, which we loved. The buffalo chicken dip, it was okay for us, but I make an awesome homemade one so we are spoiled by that. Their funnel fries are awesome, you must have them for dessert. We had large beers which really aren't large to us, we are used to the 33oz. mugs Smokey Mountain brewery serves, I even asked the waitress if they were large and she said yes, so don't order the regular size I don't think they are even 8 oz.. You would come out better ordering a bottle instead of draft. All in all the food was good, great service.

Reviewed 13 August 2016

so I wonder the some of the great reviews here...did I just eat on the wrong day? Me and the fam went to eat here before going to a show. The service was just an unenthusiastic OK ......the poor service looked like she would much rather be anywhere than there. Maybe she was having a bad day or just super overworked.

The food..............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......EVERYTHING is fried. The things on the menu that are not fried taste fried! They must cook everything in the same place because it all has one bland, fried taste

I ordered a veggie wrap.....veggies tasted mushy and ....you got it....fried....it was hard to identify taste wise any difference in food even though it all looked different.

there are sooooo many places in the Villages to eat.....go there.

Hope this helps

Reviewed 5 August 2016

Everything is reasonably priced, beer cheap, good selection. Alone or with friends, always something to watch or talk about, more TV's than you can watch at one time.