All reviews window seat room was clean would stay here again continental breakfast cookies yogurt parking lot convenient location staff was very friendly waffle maker stayed one night front desk staff very nice hotel first floor the breakfast area dennis florida
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel was clean and well maintained. The breakfast was only ok, muffins were really dry. As others said, I would plan on having breakfast elsewhere unless you like waffles.

What really impressed me, though was the friendliness of the staff. Everyone I met smiled and spoke, from the front desk staff to the housekeepers. I would definitely stay again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 July 2018

This hotel provided a fine stay!. Be sure to get a "double" room as the single queen rooms are very small (according to one of the staff).
I stayed twice, at beginning of a trip and on the way back.
The 'suite" double room was really special and both rooms had microwave, refrigerator, and flat panel TV.
They include a simple continental breakfast each morning. I chose to make my own breakfast in the room to avoid all the carbs.
The pool area was very nice and everything felt modern, new, and fresh!
It is well-managed with very friendly & helpful staff at the front desk
and housekeeping. There is ample parking and an elevator. There were also bell-carts for luggage if needed (self-serve). For the safety conscious, all rooms are entered from the inside.

Room Tip: Again, be sure to get the double (2-bed) rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 July 2018

stayed for one evening. Upon checking my messages the morning that I was checking in there was message from the manager confirming my reservation and welcoming me. When I arrived the place was very clean. Check in was quick and friendly. Room was prepared very well. There is plenty of shopping and places to eat not to far from the hotel. Highly recommend the Oak Wood BBQ next door. The only negative was the breakfast was very lacking of choices. I would have no problem staying here again and I would recommend the hotel to others.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 July 2018

Basic hotel. Staff was friendly. Room was basic. AC thermostat seemed to be malfunctioning. Room was clean and funcrional. Pool was small but clean. Breakfast was typical, but not bad. Overall, a good hotel for the price and location.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 17 July 2018

Good value for the money. Breakfast menu was a little lacking because I’m not into making my own waffles. Room was clean which is the most important thing one could ask for. I’d plan on going out for breakfast

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo