“Legends Walk”

Orange Lake Golf
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Fun little 9 holer. Small greens that make par a challenging score, even for skilled players. Kids play FREE, and the course is lit at night. Nice.

1  Thank achandler71
"refreshments"
"foursome"
"parts"

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Called for a reservation three days in advance, Legends Walk, Par 3. Pro Shop guy was curt, even rude. "We have carts; you don't need one". I then explained my father was over 80, but still a good golfer, and he didn't want to walk in the heat...He said "It's only nine holes"...I just moved on, and was able to get a res for Monday (today) 0900. I asked for directions, as I have read (here) it was difficult to find. It was suggested I use Google? So, it is 38 miles from where we were. We leave 2 hours early. When we get to the front gate, unable to communicate with the gate guy - he was nice, but I only speak English and French. He did advise me to drive til I couldn't drive anymore, and I would see it. We drove around for an hour, we stopped at the only course with a sign at all, and the Cart/Club Guy, who also struggled with English, told us he was unsure of where it was, but it was close. We drove to an open business/restaurant, in the community, and we were told again we were close, but that there were no signs. After a three hour excursion, we simply left. I called them 25 times, no answer. I have been to 100's of courses, and traveled the world. Not only am I not convinced it exists....but employees working in the community, more than 7 we spoke to; don't know where the pro shop or check in for the course is, and I assure you there is no sign, as I was incorrecly instructed, stating "LEGENDS WALK".

1  Thank WanderingJobba
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Played here for $47.99 last week and thought the course was worth that. A bit hard to find (poor sign locations) I was pleasantly surprised by this course. There was no pro shop, only a clerk in the corner of a small grocrery store, a bit odd. Greens had undulation and many times I could not stop the ball from rolling past the hole as they were nice and fast.....recommend this course. Pace of play was 3 hours 40 minutes but there were no rangers so maybe we lucked out. Starter was accomodating.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

We played golf here for an afternoon round when another course was full. Course was in good shape, maintained, but also kind of gimmicky holes. They were out of carts, so had to wait for some to get returned. Guests playing seemed full of themselves, blaring music, pushy. Slow pace of play for an afternoon round.