“Dream come true”
other travellers have booked this property
Front Gate Clubhouse
Basketball
Business Centre / Media Room
Exercise Facilities
Wildlife
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Tracy C
“Dream come true”
Reviewed 6 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016

This house is amazing. Hot tub in the back, laundry inside the house, 3 bedrooms. Everything you can ask for it was there. Loved it! If I were to come back I'd definitely stay there again. Only 25 minutes to Disney and 5 minutes to Walmart or any other food stores! Hamish was quick to reply to any concerns and I was grateful for that!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: spacious
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
6 Dec 2016
It has been a pleasure having Tracy and her party at the property and my family and I feel it's very important to meet everyone's expectations of the townhouse. We would welcome Tracy back anytime in the future.
roatantim...
Roatan, Honduras
“Great location and facility”
Reviewed 6 December 2016 for a stay in July 2016

We had a great 2 weeks stay at Terraverde Townhouse. Great the location, facility, distance to Downtown, Parks...everything. Customer Service was 5 stars. Also the attention at the Front Desk was great. Hamish and his wife helped with absolutely everything they could and l love the fact that every email was promptly answered. Very satisfied with it. The townhouse was recently remodeled and all the furniture, bed sheets, mattresses..where brand new.
Great for families or couples.

Travelling group: Young Children
6 Dec 2016
Mirta and her family asked the questions that was required for her vacation, by rearranging flights dates and passing on the information to make their vacation a memorable one. The remarks the lady has expressed is a breath of fresh air for my family and our property manager is meeting everyone's needs. We would welcome Mirta and her family back with any future vacations to Florida.
AndreinaR...
Orlando, Florida
“Excellent vacation home”
Reviewed 19 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

I booked this townhouse for a two-weeks stay in March-April 2016, to go to the parks and have a great family time with my parents, aunt, sister and husband. This house was comfortable enough for 6 adults, with good size bedrooms and bathrooms, half bath downstairs was really helpfull. Everything was clean and in good conditions, good air conditioning, nice furnishing, love the courtyard and the view to the lake, open floor plan for the kitchen, dining and living room is always a plus.

Terra Verde Villas is good located, took us 5 min to get to a Walmart to get the groceries we needed, 15 min to get to Disney Parks, but is very calm and quiet to get the good sleep you need after the parks. Nice amenities, pool, pool bar with good snaks and coctels, basket court, volleyball, kids area, spa, sauna, business center to print tickets or whatever you need for a small fee, movies on wednesday, ATM, and the most important for me was the lobby attendants at the Clubhouse, very nice and helpfull people, ready to help you, answer your questions, receive mail packages for you. All the comfort and attention from a hotel but with the privacy to have your own house. Great complex.
The house is well located, in the main street from the entrance, a just few steps from the Clubhouse and all the amenities.
The only downside for me was the kitchen utensils, since we cooked a lot and we were 6 adults, the cookware set was too small for our big meals, no fry pans, no lids, no blender, no chopping boards. I guess generally people don't cook too much in vacations, but in our case, this had us improvising a little bit to get our dinners done. Apart from that, the kitchen has good appliances, silverware, cups, plates, everything you need.
The house has a separate room for the washer and dryer, iron and iron board.
The wifi is very good throughout the house, allowing even live streaming. The Smart TV in the living room is big and new.
The check in and check out process was nice and easy.
Me and my family had a great experience on our vacation, I would definitely go back to this house and I'd recommend it to anyone.
I booked through Tripadvisor Booking, this is the second time I use it, and everything is easy, secure and no unpleasant surprises. I recommend to book this way for any property.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
19 Apr 2016
We are very pleased to hear your positive response on your stay, we look forward in hearing back for any future vacations from your family or friends. The matter regarding the kitchen utensils pots, pans and chopping boards is important to us and this will be brought to our property manager attention.
The property has went on short term rentals since Dec 2015, from long term and my wife and I have spent a good part of January in getting the property to the standard we expect our clients to enjoy. Many thanks for your business and comments.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing