Comfort Suites Maingate East(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
USD 102
USD 175
USD 146
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Quality Inn & Suites By The Parks(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
USD 154
USD 111
QualityInn
Polynesian Isles Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
USD 215
USD 242
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 289/night.

Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
USD 137
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
USD 190
  • Restaurant
Encantada -The Official CLC World Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
USD 272
Celebration Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
USD 74
Hotwire.com
3,036 results
All reviewsold townroom suitefun spotkiddie pooldisney parksmagic kingdomtubstiki
Reviewed 14 December 2017

stayed here many years ago when it was the Holiday inn and it was ok, the position is good for parks etc, however, it appears that no maintenance or upgrading has been done since our last visit, the rooms were way past tired they were exhausted!. the only saving grace was that the beds were clean and comfortable. housekeeping was a joke, when we had to ask them for a change of towels we returned to a mountain that lasted till the end of the holiday. there were some crisp crumbs at one side of the bed when we arrived, they were still there when we left two weeks later, housekeeping consisted of remaking the bed and virtually nothing else even after we complained.
the pools were ok but unfortunately due to some of the other guests behaviour they were virtually unusable (having bbq parties IN the pool, monopolising the whole pool for a pool games and generally behaving in a way that made it uncomfortable for others to use the pool. we should have realised that due to the low cost of the accommodation it would attract the rowdier type of person

Room Tip: book a different hotel
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank John H
Luis G, Manager at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor, it is through such candid feedback that we continue to improve our services and product. I have shared your comments with our Executive Team to review. Thanks again for your comments.

Luis

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

It’s cheap for a reason! They only thing I liked about it is that it’s in a safe tourist area. Lots of restaurants around and stores. Right next door Pirate Cove Miniature Golfing great place. Fun Spot is also right next door another great place(boardwalk with rides kids and adults loved it). Rooms smell horrible! If their definition of cleaning is just to change dirty towels to stained towels and towels with holes and you don’t mind that then by all means stay here! It took them 2 hrs to take us extra pillows, blankets and towels(mind you I had to ask for pillows the next day cause they didn’t take any. The following day it took them another 2 hrs to replace the hairdryer that as soon as I turned it on it smelled like something was burning and gave out Asap. The tub mat had black stains. One of the cleaning ladies was EXTREMELY RUDE and so was One of the receptionist. I had called the front desk because I couldn’t get a hold of anyone in housekeeping. The cleaning lady showed up to my room at 1pm which is fine no biggie. Yet, when I get back she had not cleaned all she did was change the towels! So I call front desk and let them know the girl replied with an attitude: Well I don’t know what you want me to tell you I’ll let them know and see if they go back cause they leave at 5:30pm and it’s 3:30pm. I’ll see if they’ll want to go back and clean. Me: YOU WILL SEND SOMEBODY BACK TO CLEAN IT’S NOT AN OPTION THEY SHOULD OF DONE IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME! Cleaning lady gets there and plain out rudely asked what I wanted. I asked her politely if she could please clean my room as it hadn’t be cleaned all that was done was a change of towels. She then again said: what do you want me to do about it?! Me: To do your job properly this could have been avoided if you had done it right the first time. Clean the toilet, bathtub mind you they had stains since we got there, the kitchen floor had some gunk(which she did not remove), vacuum the carpet(carpets have dark stains in them). Just do your job right. Make people want to come back here. The only reason we stayed there was because of an AYF TOURNAMENT. AYF REALLY NEEDS TO GET RID OF THIS HOTEL AS AN APPROVED HOTEL ON THEIR LIST. My nephews toy ball went behind the bed and I went to get it it came back with chunks of hair balls!! And then it went to the edge of a bed there were empty sticky coke cans! SERIOUSLY! The beds are hard. The sheets aren’t even fitted sheets.. it’s like they just throw long white rags onto the bed and the comforters are itchy. I’ve stayed at inexpensive hotels and I don’t mind them but this one took the cake for me. Other team parents complained about it too. Of all the cleaning ladies I honestly just saw one actually clean and use cleaning products. Some of their employees do have good customer service skills others really need to work on them.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Lucila O
Luis G, Manager at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Dear Guest;

We are disappointed that you did not bring your concerns to our attention while you were still on property so we could take immediate action. Your experience as you describe it is not the type of customer service, we have come to expect from our hard working and dedicated staff members. We use commercial grade cleaning and disinfectants in all of our rooms. Each room is rigorously and diligently inspected and they are not released as rentals unless they are cleaned and sanitize to ours and state's strict standards. I have shared your comments with the executive team for follow up.

Luis Gonzalez
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

We like finding a deal on a hotel but this was not a place I will return to. There are many cheap hotels in Orlando but I cannot recommend this one. I am not overly picky but the cleanliness level was not acceptable to me. The area did not feel safe either and one car in front of our room had its window smashed overnight. I guess don’t leave anything visible in your car.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank ditchchamp
Luis G, Manager at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Dear Guest;
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor it is through such candid feedback that we continue to make improvement to our product and services.
We take the safety of our guests very seriously and it has never ever been a problem at our property. We have 24 hour security, 7 days a week, every day of the year. We are disappointed that you did not inform us during your stay about the cleanliness to your room so that we could address and take immediate action to make your stay more enjoyable. Again thank you for your comments.

Reviewed 1 December 2017

when I checked in the first room was horrible. the room was so old. for just that one night out with my husband. Jean helped us get the best room in the house I think. love his energy and his hair :)

he definitely going to last long in the hotel industry

Room Tip: pool views are better
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alondra M

Dear Ms. Alondra,

Thank you for your great review, we are happy you received excellent service from Jean and enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

The entire place smelled like mold. Garbage was left outside the rooms overnight. There was mold on the shower curtain , the frig didn’t work, and no bag for the ice bucket. The ice machine was broke also. The entire middle hallway was full of maggot infested containers. There was no elevator for the second floor. The supposed food court is a joke.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Kathleen M

Dear Kathleen,

We are disappointed that you did not bring your concern to our attention during your stay. We have 100s of thousands of guests stay with us each year, that truly enjoy their stay. Our executive office is located in the lobby and we welcome our guest's feedback so we can thank them for their compliments or take action when we fall short of their expectations. Thank you for your comments.