“Exactly what i needed.”

Seralago Hotel and Suites
Ranked #93 of 154 Hotels in Kissimmee
Reviewed 18 October 2012

Good prices.Good facilities.Near the Disney Park and Old Town.Loved the pool to childrens.I come back to this hotel..After theme parks,enjoy the pool was very relaxing and peaceful.Then, enjoy the nearby restaurants to the hotel

Room Tip: Choose the poolside room...is good.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (2,806)

Reviewed 17 October 2012 via mobile

We booked a room for Friday night to this Tuesday. Booking can be long. Especially on weekend. We requested a room in the main building & supposedly they were full. We got a double bedroom all the way in the very back. Far from everything. Having kids this was a inconvenience but we dealt with it. Room had no ac on at tine so when we walked in room was musty. Beds there were horrible. You would just sit and feel the spring poking you. I think overall, it was sort of clean. But the rug was filfthy. Just 5 min and your feet were completely black. We stayed the night & when we were going to shower, bathroom switch was loose. We switch it on a couple times before it turned on. Next day it refused to turn light. So we complained got another room, same thing happened. We had kids so moving twice was a very annoying on a second floor twice.
So we went back to front desk to complain and they gave us a kid suite on the bottom floor right next to lobby. The room was ok. At least the king bed was comfortable. AC however was another story. It had a mind on its own. It turned off for no reason. It got very stuffy in there. We sucked it up and just stayed there because we did not want to move a third time. Kids bunk beds were nice. Except for power surge in kids room, it seems the whole room was connected there. Again overall the cleanliness was ok. Rugs were dirty. Dusty behind furniture. This hotel is definitely a budget hotel. You get what you pay for.
I think the best thing was the breakfast. On weekend buffet was open and weekdays you can order anything and service was great. This was included in our rate being apart of a Florida resident so it saved us tons of money.
But now comes the highlight of our trip. The shuttle to Universal Studios. That was a JOKE! Bus drivers don't know anything. One guy told is to ignore scheduled time on our hotel paper. We showed up at the time he said & it was a wrong time & almost got left to return back on yourself. We skipped the next day but then decided to give it on another try. Omg worst decision ever. We got left at universal for 1.5 hrs before he decided to show up in our scheduled time. Yeah, two hours later we got back to hotel. We were so mad because kids were cranky & wanted to go rest or go to pool. It was way too late because sun was down & it was to chilly for pool. They said pools were heated however that was not the case. We complained to hotel and supposedly they have no control over shuttles. They did not care!!
So lesson learned, never go on shuttle. Not dependable at all!!!! There are better choices in hotel. Spare yourself trouble and pay a little more & stay elsewhere.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 17 October 2012

Our trip started off with not being able to get into our first room. Hotel cards did not work, after the THIRD trip back to the front desk they finally moved us to a new room. This time the room card worked BUT as soon as we walked in the smell of mold and mildew hit us like a brick wall. I looked behind the lamp on the night stand and there was a big patch of black mold. So now this is our forth trip down to the front desk with in a 45 minute period. When we complained about the mold growing on the wall and the horrible smell the girl behind the desk admitted that they have already closed down 31 rooms because of the black mold and they don't know how to get rid of it. She upgraded up to a kids suite which did not wreak of mold but this room was disgusting. The air conditioner cover was falling off, the part that the air blew out of completely fell off which was completely unsafe with my 2 year old. Had to constantly make sure he didnt stick his hands in there. There was a constant leak and puddle in the bathroom no matter how many times I would clean it up even when no one had taken a shower. There was mold in the shower, on the curtains on the front window and near the front door. This was all the wonderful things we had to deal with the FIRST night we were there. On the second day, we were leaving to go to a park and when we tried to go back into the room to get the sunscreen, AGAIN we could not get into our room. Went down to the front desk, she gave me new card. AGAIN did not work. Second time went back down and the woman gave me an attitude like it was MY FAULT that the room card didnt work. Now the third time and after asking the maid if she could try to open the room door and she told me NO...it still didnt work. Finally they had security come try to open the door, after 25 minutes he finally showed up and told me the battery is dead on the electronic card pad. So now I have wasted over an hour just trying to get back into my room to get sunscreen. The maintenance finally came and had to replace part of the door handle. Finally after 2 hours of my day wasted the next day I am sicker than a dog, and so is my 2 year old son. Both of us are running a high fever and my throat was on fire. Needless to say after spending over $200 at urgent care and antibiotics for both of us, our trip was RUINED thanks to the black mold and digusting hotel. There is much more to this story but not enough room to explain. I can honestly say NEVER EVER AGAIN!!!! I also have a lot more photos of the black mold and other digusting things in this hotel.

Room Tip: Dont choose any rooms, they all have black mold in them. There is no children activities besides the...
4  Thank Cynthia J
Reviewed 16 October 2012

I work in the Orlando area often and always stay at Seralago. It's convienent, comfortable and clean. After a busy day the pool, spa and tiki bar are very relaxing. On nights I have some energy it's great that I don't have to go far to enjoy non-chain restaurants or walk around Old Town, right next door, with plenty of pubs,shops and entertainment. The help is courteous and friendly, it's always been the right place to go when I'm in Orlando. Just one thing don't ask for room 114, that's mine.
, spa

Room Tip: I think the pool at the north end is best.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 October 2012

We recently stayed here for a weekend. Aside from ignoring our request for a second floor, and having to wait nearly 35 minutes to check in, we settled into our very wet feeling room as the AC had been off upon arrival. After being at the parks all day I came to realize things were missing from the room. My entire toiletry bag to be exact, lotions, body wash, make up... all gone. I filled a complaint and was told procedure for housekeeping is to not touch personal things and an investigation will be underway and I will receive a phone call. Well, my make up alone costs more than our entire stay and I was not refunded any money. Would never recommend this hotel to anyone.. ever. Should have called the police to report a theft.

Room Tip: Stay someplace else, I am out over $200 dollars for all my missing things.
1  Thank Britt416