“Location excellent,comfortable villa.”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Roughtallys Villa

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Pool Deck - Great views
Roughtallys!
Beautiful 7 bedroom Villa.
View from the back of Roughtallys
2nd Master suite
Fully equiped Kitchen with 12 seater breakfast Bar
Formal Lounge
Formal Dining Room
Games Room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

jamescarl...
Burnley, United Kingdom
“Location excellent,comfortable villa.”
Reviewed 18 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Great location for everything(as long as you have a car). Villa clean and spacious offering comfortable accommodation in very quiet surroundings. Outside the views of the lake and woods was lovely watching the various wild life in their own habitat. Lake well stocked with fish.

20 Apr 2017
Hi James and party.
So glad you all had a great time. Hope you have left some sunshine for us???
If I can help in the future please let me know.

Gracia L
Haileybury, Canada
“excellent rental”
Reviewed 1 April 2017 for a stay in February 2017

truly a nice and comfortable house. The pool and spa area is great for relaxing. The location is perfect, close to everything. The little lake just behind the house is great for recreational fishing and to be able to see and observe a bit of wildlife. Perfect place for a family vacation.

2 Apr 2017
Hi Gracia.
Thank you for your review. So pleased you enjoyed your stay. And we look forward to seeing you next year.
Richard H
Uckfield, United Kingdom
“Amazing Villa & Location.”
Reviewed 24 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Fantastic location with a great view over the lake. The villa was so large that with 14 of us staying we never felt over crowded.
We love the gated community. The villa was very well equipped to cater for all our needs.
We have since booked to come back in 2017 for a few weeks of paradise.
Thank you Lyn for allowing us to stay in your lovely villa, and the quick response to any questions raised.

Richard H

25 Jan 2017
Thank Richard and team. So pleased you all had fun! And back for Xmas! Please let me know if I can help with anything.
Take care.
Mobile649...
“Fabulous New Year Vacation”
Reviewed 9 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

Now, where can we start, such a beautiful vacation home with everything I mean everything you need to make your vacation wonderful and stress free. This is not our first vacation rental but Roughtally's was far the best. Just like the pictures depict it was like walking into the pictures, large spacious and clean. The pool private backyard, lake and wildlife was a plus, the recreation equipment also another plus, bikes, fishing rods, pool table, etc, my son headed to the basketball court everyday that could be seen from the house. We celebrated the New Year and my mother's 70th birthday there also so we had family members visiting and the gate people where very nice. I will tell friends and I will be back.

Your age range 50-64
10 Jan 2017
Dear Vernon, Marcia and family.
I am so pleased you all had a fabulous time.
Thank you for your kind words and I really wish we can welcome you again to our home.
Take care.
Mary I
“Home from home.. amazing amazing amazing”
Reviewed 1 December 2016 for a stay in May 2016

what an incredible holiday and villa...

the whole booking process is very nerve wracking, especially a dream holiday with a big group But the Wonderful Lyn was like a member of the family by the time we went to stay.. I felt like I wanted to invite her along! very attentive and welcoming and open to answer all and every question that me and my sister in law had.

the villa was HUGE! beyond our wildest imagination!

each and every room was set out to our exact specification, the ambience was homely and chilled.

every aspect of the villa was unfaultable.

The provisions and safety measures for kids were to the highest spec, kitchen was able to cater for a larger than large group comfortably and the POOL! what can I say about the pool? the kids didn't wana get out!

After long days at the parks the pool deck was exactly what us as a family needed.

one negative to our whole experience was the basketball court just down the road - if only I was a little bit fitter!

none of us wanted to come home and we will defiantly be considering future bookings.

Travelling group: Friends
4 Dec 2016
Hey Mary. She glad you as your party loved your stay! Great to talk to you and help you with your booking. Please let me know if I can help again.

Lyn
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing