We rented this home at a last minute rate and I really can't complain too much about our stay. The place was clean, comfortably furnished and we enjoyed the pool and proximity to local attractions. The game room was a lot of fun in our down time as was the pool.
Here are my experiences with this house:
1. Easy booking and check in. I booked this house just days before our arrival and we had no problem getting in the home even though we checked in after business hours on a Friday night. We just followed procedures and then completed the forms as requested.
2. The address on the paperwork was directly for the house and NOT the Windsor Hills main gate. Our GPS sent us the quickest route, but we had to figure out on our own how to get to the entrance of the subdivision. It was a nice and clean property with a convenient clubhouse and amenities.
3. Gate check in was NOT fun! Since it was a holiday weekend (I'm assuming), there was a long line at the entrance. If you were back far enough in the line, you couldn't tell which line you should be in. The left was for new check-in's and the right was for returning guests. Maybe that would be obvious to some, but it wasn't for us. The process was slow and the one guard seemed to really enjoy his "authority." However, once we were checked in, we didn't have to deal with the guards anymore and could freely enter and leave the subdivision without issue.
4. When I was booking the house, I added the rental of the gas BBQ grill ($65). However, when we went to uncover it and use it on Saturday, we discovered that it was chained and had no propane tank. I immediately called the rental company since it was an hour before close of business, but only got a recorded message. I left a message and then sent a quick email to the company as well. Unfortunately, we never heard back from them the rest of our stay. I requested a refund of my $65 and was approved and refunded within a day. It was an irritant, but not a game changer for us, so we just cooked indoors.
4. Lastly, the theater room was a disappointment. It looked like a great amenity and we DID enjoy the games, but there was no projector and the screen was unusable because they had placed a big screen tv in front of it. The theater chairs were not comfortable, so we used the tv in the living room to watch movies together.
All in all, I would rent this house again for a quick trip. We booked for a great price, so it was worth it.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|