“Fun Memorial Day Getaway”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Alicia K
Port Charlotte, Florida
“Fun Memorial Day Getaway”
Reviewed 4 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

We rented this home at a last minute rate and I really can't complain too much about our stay. The place was clean, comfortably furnished and we enjoyed the pool and proximity to local attractions. The game room was a lot of fun in our down time as was the pool.

Here are my experiences with this house:

1. Easy booking and check in. I booked this house just days before our arrival and we had no problem getting in the home even though we checked in after business hours on a Friday night. We just followed procedures and then completed the forms as requested.

2. The address on the paperwork was directly for the house and NOT the Windsor Hills main gate. Our GPS sent us the quickest route, but we had to figure out on our own how to get to the entrance of the subdivision. It was a nice and clean property with a convenient clubhouse and amenities.

3. Gate check in was NOT fun! Since it was a holiday weekend (I'm assuming), there was a long line at the entrance. If you were back far enough in the line, you couldn't tell which line you should be in. The left was for new check-in's and the right was for returning guests. Maybe that would be obvious to some, but it wasn't for us. The process was slow and the one guard seemed to really enjoy his "authority." However, once we were checked in, we didn't have to deal with the guards anymore and could freely enter and leave the subdivision without issue.

4. When I was booking the house, I added the rental of the gas BBQ grill ($65). However, when we went to uncover it and use it on Saturday, we discovered that it was chained and had no propane tank. I immediately called the rental company since it was an hour before close of business, but only got a recorded message. I left a message and then sent a quick email to the company as well. Unfortunately, we never heard back from them the rest of our stay. I requested a refund of my $65 and was approved and refunded within a day. It was an irritant, but not a game changer for us, so we just cooked indoors.

4. Lastly, the theater room was a disappointment. It looked like a great amenity and we DID enjoy the games, but there was no projector and the screen was unusable because they had placed a big screen tv in front of it. The theater chairs were not comfortable, so we used the tv in the living room to watch movies together.

All in all, I would rent this house again for a quick trip. We booked for a great price, so it was worth it.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
10 Nov 2016
First of all thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy you enjoyed your stay. We have made some changes and spoke with the owner about possibly making changes to the home as well to make our guests happy and be able to enjoy the amenities. We do hope you return to us again and give us another shot at meeting your expectations. I really appreciate you pointing out the positive as well, not many do! Again thank you and please come again.

Kind Regards,
Debbie
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing