3,033 results
All reviews paddle boats water park mini golf surrey bikes time share full kitchen washer and dryer bedroom condo welcome home renovated room main pool timeshare meeting kids pool timeshare presentation screened in porch disney parks timeshare pitch
Reviewed 8 September 2018

We have been going almost every year for 9 years. It is nice and relaxing with plenty to do. Prices are good if you find a deal they have been steadily going up though. The rooms are nice, well kept and clean. they have been less attentive to special requests. My wife is handicap and we have asked for a first-floor room every time and book well in advance. last time they put us on the fourth floor but were able to move us. This time they were unable to move us even though the instructions clearly said handicap first floor. I say that to warn if you have special requests double check a couple of days before arrival and make sure. overall I do recommend them.

Stayed: September 2018
1  Thank Shane W
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

When I booked this week at Liki Tiki Village I was unaware that I Will needed to pay a $22 per night At registration. None of the other resorts I have stayed at required this Fee( Resort fee). At 1st impression I felt this place was Dated DAted DATed. The buildings were in need to be repainted, When I entered the suite my 1st impression was that the furniture and the appliances were outdated. The bath tub in the master suite was dirty. Most of the time we were at the pool it kept closing. Most amenities close A 6:30pm here. The pools Smelled Like urine(pee). The Mini golf area was constantly flooded and in need of repair. Every time I called the front desk what we were asking she Kept saying they were out of For example (Trash bags). The washer and dryer Barely worked. The Flooring and décor Also dated. Frankly I would not recommend this place to anyone. Furthermore I would not stay here myself as well. If you are reading this debating to book here Do not.
Food psychic.

2  Thank Chris W
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights in a 1 bed. Started off very bad when check in took 3 hours. Once I finally received our room we were disgusted by the dirty floors and clogged/overflowing toilet. Good water park.

2  Thank blondiejo1213
JosephTabor, Front Office Manager at Liki Tiki Village, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for not meeting your expectations.

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

If you are doing the parks and plan on spending no time at a hotel other than to sleep, then this might work but I would skip it. This facility is over loaded with kids - every room has 10 plus kids in it! I understand why they implemented the arm band policy; people are taking advantage of the spacious amenities and packing extended family in every corner. We felt like we were in the projects or the ghetto. Honestly, it’s not the facility (rooms are clean, nice, spacious, beautiful landscaping, etc) the problem is all about the management and the clientele they are attracting.

3  Thank JobiJuJuBee
Diamond R, General Manager at Liki Tiki Village, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your candid feedback. We are sorry to hear of your disappointment. Please be advised that we are a family resort, and we encourage all ages to stay at our resort. As we are sure you are aware, our resort is located in close proximity to all the Disney Theme Parks and this can attract family clientele. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed our facility, and we sincerely hope that this does not deter you from returning to one of our resorts again in the future.

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

We recently stayed at Carribeean Beach on Disney property and ended our trip here at Liki Tiki. It was fabulous! Most importantly, it was CLEAN. Loved the separate rooms of a condo, loved their water slide area/pool, enjoyed good guest service and got a $50 gift card from Planet Hollywood. They were very accommodating. It would’ve been 5 stars if their WiFi worked better. I enjoyed the ambience of the area and also the location off a major street with lots of stores and gas stations. I would definitely stay here again! Thank you Liki Tiki!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank arupp922
JosephTabor, Front Office Manager at Liki Tiki Village, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate you staying with us