“Excellent stay.”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room Living Room
The Building
The Building
Playground
BBQ Picnic Area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Jeff D
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent stay.”
Reviewed 24 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

we have recently stayed in Compass Bay, 5515 Ambergris Loop and found the house to be excellent, very clean with a fantastic adjacent pool. The shops and amenities were very close and Disney World only being 15 mins away! I would recommend any family grpoup to use this house.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Explorer6...
“unresponsive owner and property manager”
Reviewed 30 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

let me say that the condo was clean when I arrived. very nice layout. The cleaning people were still there when I arrived, said they were told late about cleaning, when I called the property manager's number given to me by the owner, they informed me that they don't work there anymore, tried calling owner and not sure who I got but was not owner. We did find a property managers number posted on a bulletin board, called them about the issues were having, they never got back to us either. the sliding door did not lock, made that a security issue, the house alarm was not active, the smoke alarm downstairs had no battery and no cover. the guest bathroom, we could not switch from tub to shower because the lever to change it was not there, just a plate cover the spot. towel bar in guest bathroom fell off and the toilet paper holder in the downstairs bathroom was loose. there was no info paper to let us know that there was a key to the pool gate, we found it by chance. and any channel selections on the tv. (we were not familiar with direct TV. was going to use the BBQ, but changed our minds when we saw the dirty grates( which were never brushed off by previous renter, also the propane was left on, (that is allowing gas to escape and possibly cause a hazard. Owner needs to check on her unit once in a while to make sure things are in working order. On my paperwork it stated that I was allowed 2 vehicles, had a friend visit , made her park first in driveway close to garage door, I parked behind, later on that day I found a green sticker on my window from a property magmnt stating that I was parked illegally and would possibly be towed. my bumper was a few inches over the sidewalk. when we called the number on the sticker, they gave us to some person, who said that the sticker was put on by some maintenance man, (WTH) . no info as to where I was able to park the 2nd vehicle. So we opened the garage door (which was not locked) and put my friends car inside, so that I would not get towed. Mgmnt did not even know name of tow company if it has been done. Was also stated on paper that no parking in street, well we noticed in one given day at least 10 cars in street and a couple of cars doubled up on driveway, they had no warning stickers on their cars.
The property is in a good location to theme parks and other things to do. I am familiar with the area, owners just need to pay attentions to what goes on with their units.

Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Carmella...
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Unresponsive owner”
Reviewed 25 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Security issues on unit, sliding door did not lock. Tried to contact owner no response. Unit was not ready on time, was given property Mgmnt number who did not work there anymore. Found Current property mgmnt number, non responsive to our problems, passed the buck. Towel bar fell off in one bathroom, could not use shower in tub, no lever to switch to shower, toilet paper holder very loose in spare bathroom. Bbq was nasty, grill never cleaned or brushed off and propane tank was still on from previous renter. Waste of propane and hazard. Received a warning about how I parked in driveway, was allowed 2 vehicles a friend was visiting for the day and I parked behind them in driveway. When we called the number on sticker they passed the buck to someone who could not give me an answer as to where to park the secon vehicle and passed the buck again blaming some maintenance guy for putting sticker on my window claiming my car would be towed. ( I was a couple of inches over sidewalk) we observed several other units that were parked in street and parked vehicles way beyond how I was parked and did not receive warning . Parking is not allowed in streets so it is stated .

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Rebecca F
“Recent stay”
Reviewed 14 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Nice condo for the price. Was close to the Sea World attractions. Few issues that were minor. Property management information given was incorrect. Owners phone number was incorrect. Had a smoke alarm issue where it wouldn't stop going off. After several emails requesting it to be fixed so that we could sleep a worker came to take it out of the ceiling. It also would have been nice to have instructions on how to work the DVD.

Giselle M
“Perfect”
Reviewed 31 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

This town house was just perfect in every way! Clean, spacious, and beautiful. We had an excellent experience staying here.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing