New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #33 of 160 Hotels in Kissimmee
Bangor, United Kingdom
“fab hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2012

i have stayed here bout 2 years ago the hotel has a large pool area with a slide and 3 wirlpools spread around in the gardens.
the rooms are located in 3 differnt buildings all around the pool ,the rooms are quit big very clean when i was there the towel got changed every day.The rooms also have a small fridge.
the hotel has a resaurens small deli and a gift shop and a gym wish was quit good and with vies on to the pool.It. The hotel also offers a bar with small snake and good priced drinks.
You can get a daile free shuttle bus to all the major parks that you would like to see.
the hotel is only a short walk from kissemy old town where u will find shops resaurants and bars.
all the other atractions are easy to reach by taxi and not to far away so your taxi bill will not be to high.
This place is for fab to relax but with everything else in good reaching distance.

Room Tip: the hotel will charge a deposit when you arrive it is around $20 a day but you will get it back when...
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (490)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2012

We arrived for 3 weeks to get married in florida ,we got given a room in the block 4000 OMG what a horrible block that is ,soon as we went through the main door you could smell damp, musty it was terrible the lift smelt the room was just as bad mould in the bathroom old dirty smelly carpets dust all around skirting boards i just wanted to cry and come home.Next day we moved blocks to 6000 which smelt better soon as you walked through the doors.The only problem is our room was facing car park and we had other guest shouting until 3 am ,other guest making loads of noise till early hours ,you never had a good sleep, the maid always forgot to do something most days ,The lady on the front desk called lucy was very helpful and helped us. WE WONT BE RETURNING TO THIS HOTEL

Room Tip: Dont stay in block 4000 it smells awful
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
ROCRadison, Manager at Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration, responded to this review, 18 September 2012
I am so very sorry to hear about your experiences during you last stay with us. We have recently completed a deep cleaning project, which will help with any issues attributed to smell in the room, due to the warm weather, and hot temperatures in Florida. I am happy to see that your room was changed and there were no issues with smell in the room. However, I am not pleased with the noise complaints. The hotel has 24 hour security and we take noise complaints very serious. I am not sure if this issue was every reported, however we were able to fix the issue with your, then I confident we could have resolved the noise complaints. I sincerely apologize for the different things over your stay.

Travellers are raving about these Kissimmee hotels

Nashville, Tennessee
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2012

We checked in here on Sept 4th to finish our Orlando stay. I read some review online that complained of rooms smelling musty but we took a risk despite my allergies. Our room smelled musty and I had an allergic reaction begin when we turned on the ac (I am allergic to mold) . We called downstairs and they switched us rooms. Unfortunately, even though the room smelled better I was still experiencing a reaction. I told my husband we needed to find a new place to stay and then we discovered they charged us for a $579 hold on our card! However, when we checked Samir at the front desk said the resort fee was only $13.

I called and spoke to the manager Justin who didn't believe there put the hold on our card but he did offer the refund for the trip. We had to pull up our bank statement on the phone and show him it was the Radisson who put the hold on the card. Then he told us we needed to call the bank and see what happened. I was extremely disappointed that he never once admitted their mistake or did anything to make it right! He did offer me some water or vitamin water because he could visibly see that my eyes were red and watering. But just leaving the rooms was staring to help me feel better. Our bank fixed the problem and after we left we found out Justin called the company we booked through and told them to release our refund.

The only good points to this place is a very nice and clean lobby. It looks inviting and well kept. Unfortunately, that's where the atmosphere ends. The second good point was that Justin at least got out refund processed after we left. But that was too little and too late at this point. The rooms are dirty and they need a deep cleaning! The staff is insincere and unapologetic.

Room Tip: If you really must stay here, please check the cleanliness of your room before you make a decision.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Candace M
I am so very sorry to hear about your experiences during you last stay with us. In addition, I am sorry to hear about your allegoric reaction. I am glad to hear you changed rooms and the second room was better. In addition, I am happy to know that Justin was able to assist in getting your money back onto your card. I am so sorry to hear about everything during trip with us. I wanted you know that your room and all of the other rooms at the property were deep cleaned since your last stay. In addition, I am and everyone else involved at the resort during your stay are very apologetic about everything that went wrong. I believe, Justin has invited you to come. The invitation is always open and this property will do whatever it takes to make it right.
St. Petersburg, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2012

We check in on Thursday and stayed until Sunday. The room was clean and had a wonderful view. The property was beautiful and I really liked that it was fenced off for security, pools were crystal clean, easy access to the theme parks and Orlando and staff was great. The hot tub was HOT (104 degrees) and the walkways are covered in case of rain.This is the first time I have written a review for anything but the staff was what made this place stand out. Everyone we came in contact with was polite, nice, and friendly. Gary, Albert, Erik and Johnathon all help us out at one time or another. They were prompt when we made a request, answered questions and even made nice small talk. The training in customer service as paid off for the management at this location. Everyone of the staff I came in contact with at the resort was great and I only wish I had gotten all their names. My only suggestion would make be that the smoking rooms need to be better Ventilated. Either let the window open an inch or two, set up the A/C to blow in fresh air or install small Ventilation fans to the outside. I will stay at this location any time I'm heading to that area even if there are closer locations. I can't really tell you anything about the food we didn't have time to eat at the Resort while we were there, but there is a Pizza Hut and Starbucks on the property so you know what you can expect.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Dee1110
Buford, GA
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2012

I usually don't write reviews, but this had to be done. I read all the reviews on this hotel before I booked and days before I left. For the most part they were good, you will always have some that are upset because of one thing and it will turn them off completely. So you must take all into consideration. I booked this hotel for 8/31 & 9/1, before our cruise. Checked in the lobby was beautiful, so of course you're expecting the rooms to be the same. Received our keys and proceeded to find our building. First of all, not enough handicap parking spaces for the amount business they do. Two handicap spaces for building 1000 and 2000 (combined). A really nice guy helped us with our luggage. Got to our room and it SMELLED so bad!!! Mildew, it was wet. Called the front desk and told them the room stunk and we could not stay it smelled so bad. That should have been my que to leave. So they put us in another room in the 2000 Building, it smelled a little better but it was still an odor. The rooms were old, and needed to painted, carpet pulled up... We went to the store and purchased air freshener and spray to help the smell. Nothing seemed to help. The linen smelled horrible. A guest spilled cheese doodles in the elevator, no one cleaned them out. We checked out on Sunday and they were still there. That entire hotel should close down and all rooms need to be renovated. Yes, the hotel is in an idea location, but really need some work. No wonder the points to stay there were so cheap. I should get a refund back to account. the stay was so horrible. Will never stay again, unless some serious work is done on that hotel. The air conditioner vent, looked like something was growing out of it. Like I said, stay at your own risk.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank kdm07
Tatianna782, Executive Assistant at Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration, responded to this review, 12 September 2012
Please let me begin, by apologizing for the inconveniences experienced during your stay with us. We have sent your feedback to the departments in questions and corrective action will be taken. We appreciate you taking the time to contact customer service as this feedback helps us determine areas of improvement. We would like to make it right please contact us so that we can restore your faith into Radisson resort Orlando-Celebration and hope we are once again given the opportunity to serve your lodging needs.