Oak Plantation Resort
Comfort Inn Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
USD 118*
Hotels.com
Quality Inn & Suites By The Parks(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
USD 131*
QualityInn
Destiny Palms Hotel Maingate West(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
USD 73*
Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
USD 120*
USD 108*
USD 88*
Polynesian Isles Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
USD 182*
USD 165*
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
USD 166*
USD 135*
QualityInn
Seasons Florida Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
USD 74*
USD 266*
Cancelon
  • Pool
1,112 results
All reviewshot tubwalk in closetfull kitchenbasketball courtone bedroom unitkiddie pooltikiparksvillatennisblender
Reviewed 17 August 2012

I stayed here for my birthday and I will never do it again. After checking in at 5pm I was welcomed to a room with no towels. I made 2 calls to the front desk before I gave up and bought my own towels. I finally got towels at around 11pm. I woke up the next morning to a leak between the fridge and dishwasher. I called front desk at 9am to report the issue which was never fixed thoughout my stay. The carpet was dirty, shower had mold growing, dishwasher did not work, dryer did not work, one of the warmers on the stove did not work, and the ice maker in the laundry room was out and had bugs coming out of it. None of my issues were resolved I never got offered a new room. I had little bugs flying around my room all week. Worst resort I ever stated in.

• Stayed: August 2012
6  Thank 1truetraveler
OPRGuestExperiences, Guest Relations Manager at Oak Plantation Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2012

Dear 1truetraveler,

We sincerely apologize for all the inconveniences you experienced. We do want our guests to have the best time possible and we apologize that we did not meet our high standards. The issues you stated will be addressed with our housekeeping and engineering departments. We hope you will give us a second chance should you be traveling our way again.

Reviewed 13 August 2012

I was nervous after reading reviews and my first room was awful. Moved to updated room and LOVED it. Kids had fun, staff went out of their way to help, very roomy. Nice to have closets, full kitchen and washer/dryer. Nice for the cost.

• Stayed: August 2012

Dear Baseballmom0,

We thank you for your kind comments and are happy to know we’ve played a great part in making your vacation an enjoyable one. We hope to have you stay with us again!

Reviewed 9 August 2012

Ive when there in september 2008. It was a suite ...there was all we need it to make little breakfast and lunch...it is calm and relaxe. It not a party place it just a nice resort where you have all utilities.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
OPRGuestExperiences, Guest Relations Manager at Oak Plantation Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2012

Dear Acadiengirl,

Thank you for great recommendation to future travelers and for mentioning our calm and relaxing atmosphere! We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 7 August 2012

A stroll of the property when we first arrived reveled a broken a/c and equipment in the exercise room, game room with 4 out of 8 games not working, loose boards on the gazebo by the lake and a general unkept property. Several stray cats roaming about (and howling late at night!). Garbage cans are kept right in front of each building without a shelter. Strange and lazy way to welcome your guest to their room?!? First night while making dinner I had to kill a couple of small freshly hatched cockroaches off the kitchen counter...then more off the diner table. Trip to the pool revealed an extremely moldy and unkept pool deck. Upon returning to the room the floor in the kitchen was covered in roaches (at least 12 hovering around the garbage can)! Before calling the front desk we realized our $175 worth of groceries was sitting in a frig that was getting warmer by the minute. Front desk promptly delivered keys to a different room. We repacked and moved. New room was almost roach free and a little more updated. Frig worked thank goodness. This property has a great underlying southern theme with tall oaks, lakes and a plethera of peacocks roaming about. Its a shame that something as simple as maintanence and cleaning has squashed its beauty like a bug!

Room Tip: Dont stay here.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank VestedTravel

Dear VestedTravel,

First of all we want apologize for your experience in the first room you were given. We want you to know that your inconveniences will not be taken lightheartedly and will be addressed with each proper department. The issues which you mentioned on the grounds will be addressed as well.

We are happy that you had a better experience in the second room you were given and that our staff quickly responded to you. We are currently in the process of renovating many of our units with new furniture, appliances, and electronics. We hope you will give us a second chance to redeem your faith in us so you can see the wonderful changes happening all over the resort.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 7 August 2012

Despite the very mined reviews, I want to tell you right now this place is FABULOUS! Prior to our arrival I made certain to request a newly renovated room. At reception I handed her my confirmation and mentioned again what we wanted. No problem.we are in villa 203. just like the pictures:-)
The pool area pictures are focused to make it appear larger. Big deal. The water is warm, pool friendly sized and staff gracious. Be nice and gosh, people are nice in return. Be polite.
We have houskeeping, which has not happened, but frankly we like the privacy. Washer/dryer combination is a mystery. The dryer...well it spins a bit but not dry. We just leave our room, walk 15 feet and there are free washers and dryers. We just hitched up our wet clean items and shoved them in there for half an hour.
Perk in having complimentry breakfast. Saves $6.95 p.p. day and you may take items back to your villa. Internet service is patchy, yet here I am typing to you poolside.
*Warm pool open until 1:00 a.m.
*Tiki Bar prices are good and happy hour is $3.00
* Peacocks wandering around everywhere Beautiful.
*Wild cats we've had pleasure of feeding
* Close to everything
*Optional timeshare talk for 90 minutes, no pressure and earns you $60.00!

We are very ,very pleased and already planning to stay here again.

Room Tip: Use good manners, request newly renovated room, don't sweat the small things. Value resort Can have own water toys and food/drink. RELAX!! No,spa treatments.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Marit4Fl

Dear Marit4fl,

We are so happy that you are enjoying your stay with us! We do strive our best to meet all guest needs and wants. We are pleased that you mentioned all of our wonderful amenities including our laundry facilities, pool and tiki bar area, and our beautiful peacocks.

We do apologize that you did not receive your daily housekeeping. We will be contacting housekeeping to make sure you at least received your linens and anything else you may need. We also apologize for the dryer not drying as it should. The washer-dryer combos are really meant for small loads. We are happy though that you did not mind using our laundry facility dryers which are free of charge for our guests.

We thank you again for your kind words and hope you will return and stay with us should you be traveling our way again.

Kind Regards,