Everything was great location house was clean and ok with supplies although we brought some of ours the kids had a lot of fun at the pool and park would definitely do this home again
For the most part, we were happy with the general condition of the home. and everything that was as advertised. We had one incident, where the Coffee maker stopped working, and we called the management company and the coffee maker was replaced the next day...
* Location was as advertised.
* Shopping and restaurants are close by.
* home was met in a tidy condition (except for the patio area).
* ample parking and easy to get to and from the property.
* Parks are not as close...Disney 30mins, Universal, Sea World/Aquatica 40mins (longer with traffic).
* when we got there, instructions are, not to turn the A/C lower than 72°, we found the A/C set at 53°. So when you turn on the A/C check it please, because if it stops working, they will charge you for repairs (as stated in the terms & conditions).
* Hot tub area was very untidy, and looked like it had not been clean for some time. we had to clean tables and chairs and do a general cleaning, before we used it.
* Our biggest disappointment was the amount of roaches we found in the kitchen area. every morning and evening (when we returned from the parks), we had to spray for roaches in the kitchen. they were mostly near the sink area and in the dishwasher...
In conclusion, I believe that this home has been around for a while, so a bit of deep maintenance is necessary in those areas mentioned, to bring it back to an acceptable condition. Hence the reason for 3 stars and not 1....