“Home away from home”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Lounge/Dining room
Villa Betty Boo
Games Room
Games room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

emjaypemb...
Pembroke,Ontario
“Worse holiday ever”
Reviewed 2 August 2017 for a stay in March 2017

This woman is something else, all she cares about is getting her money. The house is disgustingly dirty, there was ants in the dishwasher,no air-conditioning, cockroaches and the power was cut off mid week. Everyone else on the block had power and her manager told us she hadn't paid her electricity. I have pictures to back up my review. DO NOT RENT FROM HER

20 Feb 2018
I have no idea who this is!!!
Michael V
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 1 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Excellent condition and great home! Pool pump was not working, they were supposed to come back but never did, every else was fine.

Chanelle...
“Vacation nightmare”
Reviewed 8 July 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

In all my times travelling to Florida, this was the worst vacation rental I have ever been to. It was dirty, appliances didn't work properly, no airconditioning and the owner didn't pay her electricity bill so we came home midway through the week to no power and had to pack up and leave 2 days early after driving 36hrs to get there.

30 Jul 2017
This is unbelievable, this man stayed in my villa in March this year and our electricity was not cut off we had a power outage which was back on by 9pm but even so I paid for the family to stay in a hotel as it had disrupted their stay and we didn't know what time it would be back on.
The dishwasher was running slowly so we had it replaced and the house was not dirty, these guests arrived late at night and contacted me at 4pm the following day to say it was not clean, and that they wanted a refund, my manager went straight round and the house was spotless!!
I refunded him part of his rental charge due to the outage and the dishwasher but he wanted the whole amount refunded even though he had spent his holiday there bar the last night they spent in a hotel.
He threatened to post bad reviews everywhere if I did not refund the whole amount and it wold seem his doing just that!
Bossier City, Louisiana
Reviewed 1 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

22 Jun 2017
Thank you for your kind review, I am so pleased you had a great holiday in Villa Betty Boo.
Sam G
“Great place”
Reviewed 16 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

Great place to stay! I was nervous since I had never rented a house before. Bernie (owner) was great at answering all of my questions with in 12 hours after emailing her. The house was easy to get to and had great updates. The house is in great condition, looks just like the pictures clean, neat and taken care of. My kids definitely enjoyed the cook out and pool. It is about 15 min away from the Disney parks, for me that was great since we were around restaurants and a Walmart that wasn't super filled with a lot of tourist. I will definitely come back to this house and recommend it to other friends and family.

17 Nov 2016
Thank you for your lovely review Yliana. It was a pleasure to host your family and I am so pleased you enjoyed Villa Betty Boo and the new bathroom!
I try to respond to emails immediately but as I am in the UK this can take a little longer due to the time difference.
I do hope you will return to Villa Betty Boo in the future.
Best regards
Bernie
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing