“Mr”
other travellers have booked this property
Outdoor pool table
Outdoor pool table
Plenty of seating
Bubbly hot tub
BBQ grill
Playground right in your own backyard
Kitchen has everything you need
Kitchen nook has plenty of seating
Granite countertops in the kicthen and bathrooms
Dining Room
High ceilings
Master Bedroom 1 overlooks pool and lake and has a king bed
Master Bedroom bathroom
Master Bedroom bathroom
Master Bedroom 4 has a 32 inch flat screen TV
Master Bedroom 4 has a queen bed
Bedroom 6 has 2 queen beds
Bedroom 6 - who doesn't love the Little Mermaid and Finding Nemo!
Bedroom 6 - can you find Nemo?
Loft has a twin bed
Bathroom 2
Bathroom 3
Bathroom 4
Laundry Room with washer and dryer
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Mr”
Reviewed 10 November 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Was a little weiry going into booking this, but it all worked out fantastic, the house was just as seen in pics and description, the owner was fantastic and very helpful. We would most definitely stay here again.

10 Nov 2016
Thanks for staying. I'm glad everything was fantastic and I hope you can come back again sometime.
Jobird24
London, England
“Amazing stay in an amazing villa!”
Reviewed 5 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Great villa in a great location, it is equipped with everything you could need. Comfortable beds with good quality linen. Great facilities in the pool area (pool,hot tub, tv and pool table!) Kim was most helpful and extremely accommodating. Hope to stay again soon!

6 Sep 2016
Thanks for the great review. I get comments all the time about how everyone loves the TV on the back patio. I plan on putting in more speakers (surround sound) to make it even better. Glad you thought the beds were comfy - that's one thing you can't tell from photos. Years ago I was a booking agent for other owners and I was always surprised how bad some of the bed were. I don't do that anymore because quality control is so important to me. I'd rather just take great care with my own rental homes. You are certainly welcome back ANYTIME. Kim
Rettler07
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 29 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

We recently stayed in Kim's home in Kissimmee and it was perfect! First off the location was perfect. We were so close to everything! Second the house was beautiful! It was clean, had everything we needed, and tons of room for the 12 of us that stayed there. There are TVs in every room, even the pool area. The pool was perfect and there was everything we needed. Kim was a delight to work with! Our initial reservation cancelled on us three weeks before our trip and Kim came to the rescue! It ended up being a hassel free, worry free, spectacular stay in this beautiful home in a gorgeous and quiet/friendly neighborhood! We will most definately be back to stay at Kim's house!

3 Aug 2016
I'm so glad you had a wonderful time. I feel fortunate to live here so I can attend to the house personally and make sure it is up to the highest standards. I know a big trip like this takes a lot of planning so I want to make sure your accommodations are as perfect as possible. You are welcome back anytime!
Reviewed 18 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

18 Jul 2016
Thanks so much. I'm lucky to have a home that's located close to so many activities. I'm glad you thought it was the best home you have stayed in because that's what I am going for. Thanks again for staying, Kim
RealDW
“Wonderful place to stay for a vacation!”
Reviewed 13 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

The stay was very comfortable, peaceful, spacious, and homely. The owners were extremely helpful and attentive. The house was extremely clean upon arrival. This was the best vacation ever.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing