“awesome”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Kara W
“Fraudulent Owner”
Reviewed 14 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016
people found this review helpful

Hello I had a confirmed booking for March 12th to `13th. As you can see my booking was confirmed and money was debited from my account. The home owner double booked the residence and when i arrived there was a family in the home saying they had booked the home 2 weeks prior to their stay and had it for 3 nights. I have a confirmation email form the booking since Feb 12th. I contacted the owner and she tried to say my booking was cancelled and she didnt know. I have been communicating with thw owner via text for quite some time asking about the home and my check in. She then stated she would refund me. I had already arrived and me and my guest were looking to enter the property. The owner of the home acted like she was going to find me another home and she never did. The owner then tried to stated that trip advisor would refund me my money by the next day. I am very upset because the owner took the money confirmed booking and as a result i had never received the services i paid for. I am not sure how to follow through with a formal complaint I feel she should not be able to rent out if she can not conduct business without being fraudulent.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Maria H
“awesome”
Reviewed 2 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

The house was beautiful the only bad thing was that the master bathroom was very dirty we had to go buy cleaning supplies to clean it. Everything else was cleaned.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The bedrooms
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
3 Sep 2015
sorry that to hear that my cleaning team did not do a good job and I have filed complaint to the cleaning company and we have since changed a brand new crew. Thankyou
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing