“Great place with an awesome pool and clubhouse”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Beautiful Olympic heated pool 82 degrees everyday
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Karina D
Dallas, Texas
“Great place with an awesome pool and clubhouse”
Reviewed 10 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

We stayed at Alan's condo at Windsor Palms Retreat. The first time I messaged Alan he took about 14 hours to approve our request, after he accepted it I send him a message that there had been a mistake on the number of guests, he took about three days to reply. We were able to sort things out but I would say that he isn't the fastest "replier". It is best to contact Alan through email, so I would ask for his email address right away. Our condo was on the third floor, so that might be something to consider if you can't do stairwells.
Check in is at 3:00pm and check out at 10:30am, I had to ask for this information because I wasn't informed right away.
The house itself was beautiful and well taken care of, Wi-fi was fast, there's a TV in each room, there is basic cable and Roku.
There are three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
1)Master has a king bed, nice Big TV I would say about 42", with an adjoined bathroom.
2)Standard sized room with a queen bed and a 32" (I think) inch TV
3)Standard sized room with twin beds and a 32" TV
The second bathroom is located between the two standard sized rooms.
The living room is pretty nice with a TV, PS2, and DVD player. The living room has some pretty good books and a few DVDs.
The couches are pretty cozy.
The balcony is netted so you can sit outside without having to worry about mosquitoes/bugs, it has four chairs so you sit out at night and enjoy the nice view.
The dining room has a big table with 6 chairs.
Kitchen is very well equipped with pots, pans, silverware, dish basket, microwave, kettle, baking sheets, plastic containers, knives, I would say the whole SHABANG.
The are plenty of towels and blankets all around the house, pool towels as well.
There are pool toys and small toys in the closet if you need them. The washer and dryer work just fine.
I honestly don't have anything bad to say about this house.
The community's pool was perfect, the jacuzzi amazing, they have a small bar where you can grab drinks, snacks, light meals.
They have a small arcade inside the clubhouse, very clean bathrooms, and vending machines.
I've read some reviews complaining about the entrance to the community because they check everyone coming in. I honestly can't complain because the place feels safe and very calm.
We got a better rate than hotels that don't offer as many amenities.

Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
14 Aug 2015
Thank you for your great review just wanted to comment on the response rate , the way this website works is we cannot communicate with guests directly until payment is made , therefore we are relying on the website to process the emails I did respond as soon as I got your inquiry .

I do try to get back to people within the hour when ever possible ,

Thanks for the thumbs up on our home another happy guest !!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing