“Wonderful Vacation Villa!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
close to most atrractions
master room
Fitness center 24/7
Steps to super market
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

3dachshun...
Illinois
“Wonderful Vacation Villa!”
Reviewed 5 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

Just returned to Illinois from a month long vacation in this top notch villa. Perfect layout, great amenities (including the use of the garage, with automatic door opener!), located in a secure, quiet neighborhood, with close proximity to all the theme parks, and pet-friendly to boot! (I walked my dogs in the friendly neighborhood several times a day). George, the property manager lives only a few doors away, and is there promptly if needed. The house is spacious and tastefully decorated, and the heated pool is great. (The weather was unseasonably warm, so it got plenty of use!) Bob, the owner, is so accommodating, and when threatening weather delayed our trip home, he graciously allowed us to rent another night, at a discounted rate. Our vacation in Kissimmee will definitely be spent in one of Bob's properties!

6 Mar 2017
I can t thank you enough for treating the house like it was your own and being one of my fav guests.

thanks again
Quizmom16
“My home away from home!”
Reviewed 2 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016
people found this review helpful

We really enjoyed our stay at your house! It was everything that was advertised! We loved the pool! It accommodated my family of 7 including my handicapped father! Thank you Bob and George for a wonderful vacation!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Jerry S
Cleveland, Oklahoma
“Nice rental great manager”
Reviewed 16 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

George is great and the house is in a very nice area for the money you can't beat it . Work very well for the amount of people in my group, private pool was a nice addition.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
17 Jul 2016

was very nice having such a great guest.
Lynsey N
Norwich, England, United Kingdom
“Nice villa in a secure area, would stay again”
Reviewed 1 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015

We stayed for two weeks in this villa, it is in a quiet location, lovely neighbours. Well equipped with necessaries and extras. Good wifi. We throughly enjoyed our stay here. We used it as a base for visiting universal and sea world parks etc, these were 20 mins drive away (using toll roads) and although we didn't visit the Disney parks I would have said they were 20-30 drive along the toll roads. We were greated by George the Manager who was extremely pleasant and very helpful, he only lived a couple of doors away, so he was there if you happened to need him. If I had to find a fault I would just state the the villa could do with a good deep clean, skirting boards etc, maybe that's just my ocd Kicking in. (I wasn't tempted to do this at all, as was having too much fun).

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Cooling off in pool after long hot day
Travelling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
2 Nov 2015
Lynsey,

We are glad you enjoyed your stay and thank you so much for the lovely review.
Abdel C
“A luxury place to sta and relax in”
Reviewed 27 August 2015 for a stay in May 2015

We had a wonderful time at the Villa . the owner was so warm and welcoming and made us feel so welcome. The house was very comfortable, beautifully furnished and had more than enough room for our family. The Villa surpassed all,our expectations, it was just perfect. Every small detail was thought of, the home was decorated beautifully with large rooms, very comfortable beds and plenty of room to gather and make memories. wasn't to far from Disneyland for the kids, and not to far from the beaches for me to enjoy and have fun ,and There is also a super market only a walking distance from the house. you will not be disappointed.
And my family loved the gorgeous GEORGE who lives next door to answer our questions.
I will never go to the hotels if i find the places like that.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Families with young children Large groups
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing