As a family of four that visits Orlando multiple times a year, I can honestly say that Caribe Cove was a pleasant stay. We ALWAYS stay in villas when going to the parks, mainly because we like the fact that everyone gets their own bed and sleeps well. For less than the price of staying in one room, sharing two double beds "on property", you get so much more for much less, without sacrificing "the magic", at least in my opinion. Caribe Cove is located just southwest of the parks, right off Irlo Bronston Memorial Highway. Just hop on and go north - you will see The Mouse within 15 minutes. It is just off the hwy, tucked away. Smaller property, which was actually refreshing. Just park, check-in at the front clubhouse (so very easy, no line and no pressure to buy tickets or timeshares) get your things and enter your spacious villa. Ours was ground floor, which I was not originally thrilled with, but learned to love as it was a corner unit. Recently renovated, very nice accommodations, the full washer/dryer was better than my newer front loaders! The front door is set away from the bedrooms,so that was nice. This was just at the beginning of Spring Break, but it was very quiet. The kids had their own, full-sized bathroom connected to their room. They did only have twin beds, but being kids, did fine. They had a closet that could have doubled for a small bedroom, too! Seriously overkill. The place was wall-to-wall carpet, minus the full kitchen and baths. Kinda weird, considering the whole Caribbean vibe. The dining room and table were huge, and the kitchen was fully stocked with whatever cooking you wanted to do. The living room was great, comfortable, and had a pull-out couch, along with sliding doors that opened to the patio. The master bedroom was also very comfortable, king bed, not too hard and not too soft, attaching to the screen room. The master bath was nice, too, with big tub, separate stand-up shower, dual sinks and toilet. Not too fancy, but nice. I found the place to be comfortable, clean, and suited our needs. I recommend this for a simple stay or lengthy vacation. There are not any restaurants on property or entertainment, but there are a ton of well-known chains not even 3 minutes away, along with a Publix, gas stations and even an urgent care. They have two pools, one just off the clubhouse/check-in desk, where you can also rent movies for free, play pool, and even buy necessities at the little grocery story. We did not see the back pool or the property to the rear. I found the price to be just right and was exactly what we needed for our stay. We would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amongst beautifully landscaped grounds, just off 192, Caribe Cove Resort offers 2 and 3 bedroom condos in elevator buildings. With private screened patios, enjoy dinner outside enjoying the Florida sunshine or kick back in your living room and catch a complimentary movie from the DVD service in the lobby. Around the resort, relax by the infinity pool or take a soak in the hot tub. If being active is more your speed, enjoy our 24-hour fitness center or a game of basketball or billiards. Our front desk is staffed 24-hours for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Evoline ltd, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Caribe Cove Resort Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Cove Resort Orlando Hotel Kissimmee
- Caribe Cove Hotel Orlando
- Caribe Cove Kissimmee
- Caribe Cove Resort Orlando Kissimmee, Florida