The pros-great place, clean, with lots of room. The kitchen is well equipped with everything you need for home away from home. The Staff is friendly, the grounds are beautiful, and the pool area is very nice.
The balcony is also a great addition.
The cons- if you look closely you can see wear on the carpeting and living room furniture. And as many others have said, the beds are not super comfortable, but not horrible either, just a little soft and lumpy. This was not a big problem, and for the price we got way more than we expected. Wish they had pool rules, specifically NO Smoking, and NO Foul Language. The obscene language showed up with the spring breakers the first week of March.
But we would stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amongst beautifully landscaped grounds, just off 192, Caribe Cove Resort offers 2 and 3 bedroom condos in elevator buildings. With private screened patios, enjoy dinner outside enjoying the Florida sunshine or kick back in your living room and catch a complimentary movie from the DVD service in the lobby. Around the resort, relax by the infinity pool or take a soak in the hot tub. If being active is more your speed, enjoy our 24-hour fitness center or a game of basketball or billiards. Our front desk is staffed 24-hours for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Agoda, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Caribe Cove Resort Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Cove Resort Orlando Hotel Kissimmee
- Caribe Cove Hotel Orlando
- Caribe Cove Kissimmee
- Caribe Cove Resort Orlando Kissimmee, Florida