We stayed at this property from 2/23/12 - 2/27/12 in 4-304. I loved the 3 bedroom suite. It was clean and comfortable. However they advertise free wifi but it's only available in the lobby. There is an Ethernet cable in the room but it only works part of the time. This place is more like renting a condo there is no maid service. However you do have to pay for a Maid to come clean the room after you leave. On the day of check out I left my video camera in the master bedroom in a drawer with the charger. I called as I was on my way home and asked them to check the room. I was told "lost and found" was gone for the day and to leave a message and they would call me back. I did that and did not hear from anyone until I called the following Friday. When I spoke to the woman in lost and found she stated there was no camera turned in. I said to her maybe they did check the drawer like I asked. She said that they have to check every drawer and than an inspector will go through and check every drawer after the cleaning crew. She stated she would check with the inspector and cleaning crew and get back to me. About 4 hours later she called me back and said neither the inspector or cleaning crew saw a camera. So I said either you think I'm lying to you or You have a thief working for you and if they didn’t take it than they didn’t do their job and check all the drawers. I asked her if the room had been rented since my departure which she said it was and there is nothing more she could do. I then proceeded to try and get a hold of a Property Manager or GM , they don’t have either just a director of maintenance. Which I have called 3 times always got the voicemail and only one return call which I missed and called back immediately, with no response. It has now been almost a month and I have yet to speak to anyone from this property. This is not how someone should do business! Also the washer in the room is broken and ruined a large load of my clothes. It stayed on agitating my clothes the entire day we were gone. All and all if the camera incident wouldn’t have happened I would have probably stayed there again. I know it’s my fault for leaving the camera but someone should have called me back by now! I don’t like the fact you cannot get a hold of anyone at the hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amongst beautifully landscaped grounds, just off 192, Caribe Cove Resort offers 2 and 3 bedroom condos in elevator buildings. With private screened patios, enjoy dinner outside enjoying the Florida sunshine or kick back in your living room and catch a complimentary movie from the DVD service in the lobby. Around the resort, relax by the infinity pool or take a soak in the hot tub. If being active is more your speed, enjoy our 24-hour fitness center or a game of basketball or billiards. Our front desk is staffed 24-hours for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Evoline ltd, lastminute.com.au, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Caribe Cove Resort Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Cove Resort Orlando Hotel Kissimmee
- Caribe Cove Hotel Orlando
- Caribe Cove Kissimmee
- Caribe Cove Resort Orlando Kissimmee, Florida