“My disney Vacation”
other travellers have booked this property
The Pool The Pool
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Street
Street
Front of condo located on the second floor
Living room
Living room
One side of kitchen with diswasher and pantry
One side of kitchen with full fridge and full stove
Eat in dining area
Front of twin room with flat screen tv with built in dvd player
Matching twin beds
Queen guest room with flat screen tv
Queen quest room with walk in closet
Quest bathroom
Linen closet
Full size washer and dryer in the unit
Front of master bedroom with flat screen tv and built in dvr and stero radio
Master bedroom with walk in closet
Another view of master bedroom
Master bedroom ensuite bathroom
Master bedroom ensuite bathroom
View from the private deck off the master bedroom
Another view from the private deck off the master bedroom
Pool and hot tub that faces the condo
Pool hot tub tennis that face the condo
Tennis and vollyball courts that face the condo
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
jonathan...
“My disney Vacation”
Reviewed 30 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Everything was wonderful in the the house, near disney, all equip with everything in the kitchen, a lot of towels and everything very clean. Also didn't have to meet no one for check in or check out, everyrhing was send to me a month in advance my checking date. 5 star rating. Looking forward for my next trip to disney. Thanks Joanne

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Reviewed 28 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

11 Jul 2017
Thomas you were wonderful to work with. Looking forward to your return visit.
JOEY701
Springfield, Massachusetts
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed 16 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016

I found this place to be beautifully decorated, and spacious rooms. The bed was very comfortable, and it was great having all the extra personal items, such as :shampoo. soap, and conditioner. Our place was very quiet and we liked that the pool was located just across the street!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
16 Apr 2016
Thank you so much. Look forward to renting to you again. Please stay in touch.
Robert M
Norman Wells, Canada
“Not very clean”
Reviewed 30 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

This condo unit definitely needs some tender loving care. The bathtub in the main bathroom had black mold around the top edge of it. The toilet wobbled when you sit on it. The bedding was very poor quality and we actually found one bed with blood stains on the bedding. The condo has a decent kitchen although some of the cupboard doors are ready to fall off. The living room was good, roomy and seemed clean.
The Condo is advertised as 5 minutes from Disney which is not true. It is more like 20 minutes, which isn't bad but its not what is advertised.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The living room area was nice
Liked least: Finding blood stains on the bedding was terrible
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
31 Mar 2016
A new management company has taken over and upgrades have been made. This way not my actual condo but a friends.
Gerri0821
Atlanta, Georgia
“Joanne Williams (the owner) take your money but don't want to deal with problems at her home.”
Reviewed 27 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

I reserved 8/21 a 3 bedroom/Condo through trip advisor from Joanne Williams, home address: 8716 Rockingham Terrace Unit C, Kissimmee, FL 34747 8/21-28. I reserved the home for 8 days and 7 nights because I was there for a very important training/conference and my mother had accompanied me.
8/21 we arrived around at 7:45 p.m. - my mother noticed the sheets and comfortable in the queen and the master bedrooms was not clean. We also noticed there were no washcloths, the master bedroom sink only ran hot water so I had to go in the other bathroom and get cold water to wash my face, rinse out my mouth each day after brushing my teeth.
8/22 - the very next day, we noticed the microwave and coffee maker was very dirty and the TVs remote controls was all over the place and was difficult to get on and once we finally did, the setting would go out again so for 4 days we had no tv. The property manager Rebecca stated infront of me and mom that everyone called her about the problems with the TVs; she also stated that the people who was there before us must have done something to the remote control: I emailed the owner Joanne Williams about these issues but she told me to contact Rebecca the property manager.
8/23 - I noticed a lizard like insect in the masterbedroom and it scared me so bad that I was afraid to sleep in the master bedroom. Also still this day we still was not able to get TVs remote controls to work for all 3 Tv's.
8/24 - I called Rebecca (property manager) to informed her the Tv's was doing the same thing; she came over and got all (3) Tv's on after trying to figure it out herself for 1 and 1/2 hour and stated that the previous renters must have messed up the setting and that she gets calls all the time to come over and work the Tv's. Once Rebecca was there, I showed her the dirty microwave and the dirty coffee maker and she said the made could have done a better job. Once we turned all the Tv's off at night , all three TVs would not come back on and was doing the exact same thing.
8/25 - after my training I called Rebecca and told her the TVs were doing the same thing and she stated we must have mess with the setting and I told her no we didn't. She said it would be 1 hr before she come back over there and apparently she contacted the owner Joanne Williams and she called me afterwards and left a voice message for us to get out of her home. I called Joanne to try and speak with her about my concerns but she would not listen and said all I was doing since I got there was complaining. I informed her that all I wanted her to do is know about the problems we were having but she did not want to hear and threatened for us to get out by 3 pm or she will call the police to escort us out. My mother and I had to locate a hotel and pay more money out of our pocket to find another place to stay. Please be warned that if you rent from this owner Joanne Williams and have any problems and contact her and the property manager Rebecca, she will see it as a complaint and put you out of her condo. Please do not rent from her because she only want to take your money and does not want to deal with any problems concerning her staff. It will be considered as a complaint and you will be kicked out. Gerri Holmes, Atlanta, GA.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The space
Liked least: The owner hired a maid service but she did not clean the condo very well and her property manager who complains when you contact her for something.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing