All reviews towel exchange small resort pool and hot tub full kitchen staff was extremely helpful an older property would stay here again time share screened balcony granite countertops orlando attractions enjoyed our stay laundry room pool area shopping and restaurants super target central florida
Reviewed 31 March 2018

The place is run down. No restaurant. Not a friendly staff. Not accommodating at all. Had to book another hotel and lost my money bc they wouldn’t refund. Not sure when the last pictures of this place was taken but I can tell you, it wasn’t recently.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with RCI
Reviewed 7 February 2018

We stayed for a week here at Club Sevilla 27 Jan-3 Feb in a one bdrm condo located on the 2nd floor. We were able to check in a couple hours earlier which was very nice. The condo was clean, updated with a beauitful modern kitchen stocked with plenty of emenities. It had everything you needed for cooking. Well stocked with paper products and even a vaccum cleaner. The place was set up very nice with newer looking furnishings. The bed was so comfortable as were the pillows.We had a very large jacuzzi tub in our room but we did not use it. The pool is heated and theres a hot tub also. It is a small complex which was nice as you didn't have to walk far to anything. It is close to all the sites in the area as to many stores for shopping. We really enjoyed this place and will definately look forward to coming back to it again.

Date of stay: February 2018
1  Thank jreckin
Reviewed 25 January 2018

This is an older property but it is well maintained and has a lot of renovations. the staff is excellent -- friendly, very helpful and courteous. the location on Hwy 192 is not very good as it is an older neighborhood and we spend a lot of time walking around wherever we are.

Date of stay: January 2018
1  Thank Radolph L
Reviewed 9 January 2018

The staff was very helpful and the room was very clean, the overall resort is older but relaxed and in a
good location, the crowd was older and I liked it, I will book again for sure, probably would stay on
the second floor next time, I could hear the people above me a little bit.

Date of stay: December 2017
1  Thank wade353
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

They put me a tiny room and the walls are paper thin, so they moved me to another building, same type of room...very noisy. No breakfast, no shampoo. Awful area, I am a RCI member and this what I got. Just terrible. RCI should be ashamed of their selves.

Date of stay: January 2018