“A delightful find for Italian cuisine”

Tarantino's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 890 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Price range: USD 10 - USD 22
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown Kissimmee
Description: Tarantino's is a family owned and operated restaurant serving local customers and their family's for 25 Years. If you are visiting our area please come see us for a home cooked meal.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The food is excellent and reasonably priced. This is a small restaurant, with a pleasantly relaxed atmosphere. We all enjoyed our eggplant or chicken dishes, served with either soup or salad at a nominal additional charge. The tomato basil soup was reported to be delicious, and my chef's salad was excellent. Great desserts also; we chose cannoli, which was superb. James, our server, was efficient, attentive, and very personable.

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were in the mood for some authentic Italian food. Not wanting to drive 45 minutes to our favorite, we decided to try Tarantino’s in Kissimmee, just 20 minutes away.
From the outside, it’s not much to look at. In fact, it’s a little off-putting, being that it’s attached to a motel. Don’t let that stop you, because you will miss out on a great meal.
Once we walked in, we changed our minds rather quickly. The wonderful scents coming from the kitchen had us quickly deciding that Tarantino’s was going to be a new favorite, before we even tried the food.
The waitstaff was friendly, attentive and dressed professionally in shirts, ties and vests. The dining room holds about 18 tables which are dressed in white tablecloths and black fabric napkins, with soft music playing in the background.
We were seated immediately, as we arrived early. More tables filled as the evening went on.
We started the evening with a nice bottle is Montepulciano, from the wine list of wines by the glass or bottle, all reasonably priced.
The menu consists of several veal and chicken dishes, which the two we chose, veal parm and veal marsala, did not disappoint, plus many other menu items that we are looking forward to trying.
We finished our dinner with a nice sized piece of tiramisu. It was devine.
Our waiter was Bruce, and he couldn’t have been any nicer, he was friendly and attentive without being bothersome and very accommodating. We will definitely go back.
Thank you for a lovely evening.

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

Family owned. Phenomenal food, just outstanding. The service has never been anything but amazing, and they treat you like family. We come here often for family occasions. It’s a must!

Reviewed 30 August 2018

I love this place, love the food and the service. I dislike people who try to get over and try to get something for free and when they fail, they blast the restaurant with lies on social media. I was in the restaurant when the owner told these people that it wasn't nice what they wrote because it was all lies. The woman was raising her voice in the packed restaurant causing an embarrassing scene, so they were refused service, so now they wrote another nasty lie filled review. Shame on you!!!

Reviewed 28 August 2018

When we pulled into the hotel parking lot I wasn't to thrilled! But once you get into the resturant itself it's amazing!! From the table clothes to the music playing in the background you step into Italy for awhile. Our server Lee was fabulous, very attentive and pleasant to talk to. I ordered the chicken marsala, it was incredible, being from Boston I've had many chicken marsala but this was truly one of the best I've eaten. My neice ordered Caesar salad and penne Alfredo with chicken. She commented that the caesar dressing was very good. They have a decent wine list, I chose a glass of Moscato that didn't disappoint. Over all the meal was fantastic. The stuffed garlic bread was awesome very cheesy in the middle. The prices were also very reasonable. We will make it a point to get there again on our next vacation..