“Enjoyable!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown Kissimmee
Description: Tarantino's is a family owned and operated restaurant serving local customers and their family's for 25 Years. If you are visiting our area please come see us for a home cooked meal.
Reviewed 17 February 2018

Tarantino's Italian Restaurant had a 2 for $45.00 special on the Wednesday that I went with a friend for the first time, so we decided to try that. It covered appetizer to dessert and was delicious. We were not able to finish our main course because we were full and all portions were generous. We both enjoyed the food, the place and the staff.

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

We had a craving for Italian while on vacation and saw that Tarantino’s received some great reviews. It seemed like it took forever to get there, and when we did, it didn’t have the best curb appeal. BUT don’t let its looks fool you. The food is the real deal. My husband and I shared the baked penne dish, and it was yummy. The service was very good, they had WiFi for our toddler’s iPad, and the food came out relatively quickly. We’ll definitely be going back on our next vacation to Orlando.

1  Thank JPKhambatta
Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

I am a local and I'm originally from the North East so I'm picky when it comes to Italian food but I have to say that the food was seriously excellent as well as the food. I highly recommend trying it out. Don't let the exterior fool you.

1  Thank MichaelS20994
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is really hard to find even though it's right there on the highway. It's attached to the Uno Hotel and looks like a dive outside. But the inside is very pleasant, well-decorated, quiet, except for the Frank Sinatra music, but who else would you play it in an Italian restaurant. As far as the food goes it was okay, wasn't as good as my mother's, wasn't as bad as Ragu. The mushroom appetizers were really good and the blueberry marscapone cake was also very good. The prices we're a bit high for the quality of the food.

1  Thank fallingapot
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

While visiting Mecum Auction in Heritage Park, we had the opportunity to visit one Kissimmee best Italian restaurants. It just slightly east of the convention area on Irlo Bronson Highway.

Tarantino's has been around for some time and you can tell the family takes great pride in producing some of the best Italian food in Central Florida. Everything is prepared to order so enjoy a glass of wine and some antipasto while they perform their magic back in the kitchen.

You won't be disappointed in this great little venue

1  Thank Douglas T