“Orlando Family Vacation.”
other travellers have booked this property
The Pool The Pool
Street
Palm Villa
Pool
Floodlit Pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Phalla R
United States
“Orlando Family Vacation.”
Reviewed 19 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

This palm villa feels like home, big space and plenty room to sleep in. My families really enjoy the pool!!! Everything was close by to us and easy to get to. We had a great time staying there and our vacation was awesome. We feel safe staying in that area… Thanks Alan for letting us rent your place.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Davon J
“Orlando visit”
Reviewed 29 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

This trip was great. The house was great and me and my group loved the spacious home. We also enjoyed the pool and loved that everything that we could need was already provided.
I would recommend this place to anyone.
The only thing I disliked was I emailed the owner to ask when checkout was and he said 11a.m. but someone showed up at 9:40a.m. saying checkout time was 10 a.m. which stopped our plans for once more swim.

Management Response
10 Aug 2015
Thank you so much for your lovely review, I'm glad you loved Palm Villa! Apologies about the check out time, it is 10.00am to allow the cleaners enough time to do a thorough job for the next guests to check in at 4pm...
Hopefully we will see you again in the future!
Maranda S
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
“Perfect vacation”
Reviewed 27 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

My boyfriend, my kids and a friend of mine stayed here this past week for a few days. The house was just like the pictures, if not more beautiful. Had ample linen and towels. Was close to everything. Would stay here again! Thank you Alan for allowing us your perfect home.

Your age range 35-49
Adrian W
“Mr”
Reviewed 15 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

WE LOVED THIS VILLA!!
Palm Villa is the best! What a wonderful place, the best Floridian Villa we have ever stayed in! Really close to all the attractions, it was great to spend days at the parks and return in the evening to swim in the beautiful, floodlit pool. The main living area has the feel of acres of space, everything was spotlessly clean, the beds were really comfortable, we really couldn’t fault it!
When we arrived, the gardeners were even landscaping the front garden, looks gorgeous!
Can’t wait to come back, we will definitely be booking Palm Villa again on our next visit to Florida!!

exm
New York City
“Enjoyed my stay”
Reviewed 29 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

I stayed here for a week in the beginning of May with a large party. Overall I think the villa is a great value, but there are a few minor items I would like to mention. So... Here we go:

Positives:
- Villa is pretty much as advertised. No unexpected surprises.
- Place was definitely clean which is of high importance to me.
- The pool is beautiful and clean.
- I think the price of the villa is very good.
- Location is excellent (close to Disney, restaurants, Super Target, etc. It takes about 15 minutes to drive from the Villa to any Disney parking lot. Of course you'll have to deal with the internal Disney transportation afterwards...)
- The owner (Alan) responses quickly and he's very friendly.

Negatives (or: room for improvement) in random order:
- I read in one of the earlier comments that Alan renewed the bedding but the sheets and mattresses are really bad (borderline terrible), and the bedding is probably the cheapest available. A big one for our party.
- My wife commented that there was hardly any toilet paper or dishwasher tablets available. Not sure if that's normal, but it would be a nice touch since we had to run out to Super Target to get this.
- There is a beautiful 50" HD LCD flat screen television in the living room, but the cable box is connected using SD Coax! I would recommend to spend $10 on a HDMI cable and upgrade the cable box to HD. Shouldn't be a expensive but it will tremendously improve the television experience.
- Confusing and sometimes threatening sounding warnings on using the cooling system. It was set to 75 degrees (which is way too warm), and we felt uncertain if we could change it.
- Loved the pool, but a baby/child gate would be appreciated.
- Internet: yes, there is free WiFi but it's spotty. The connection drops intermittently making streaming impossible. (the WiFi password is at the bottom of the internet cable modem, Alan's password provided by email is probably outdated)
- The size of the villa is confusing. I counted 3 BRs upstairs, 1 master BRs downstairs which sleeps a total of 8. Then there's a pullout downstairs bringing the total to 10 people although a pullout is less than ideal. So I'm not sure how you can sleep 12. Did we miss a room? :) Personally I would convert the room where the pull-out is to a full bedroom.

Anyway, I don't want the negatives to outshine the positives. This villa is a great value and hopefully Alan will take note of my comments. To conclude, I'll definitely consider the villa next time when we go back to Orlando.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location, clean
Liked least: Bedding
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
17 Jun 2015
Thank you so much, I'm so glad you enjoyed Palm Villa! Thanks also for your constructive comments on how you feel we could improve Palm Villa even further, it's only by receiving feedback from guests that we can make improvements, we really do want to offer the best experience at the most affordable price!
We have now replaced all the bedding with brand new which we do regularly. With regard to the mattresses, we get lots of feedback from guests on how comfortable the beds are and they were all bought less than a year ago! We always supply toilet paper and will now supply dishwasher tablets following your request. As you say, we have a beautiful 55" flat screen TV, we have never added HD simply because it would cost an additional $30 per month and we try to keep our rental rates as low as possible. The Air Con has just been serviced and is working perfectly and we have a new modem for the internet! We have two foldaway beds and often have 12 guests staying comfortably.
Thanks again and glad you had a great experience!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing