“Great & comfortable house which gave us a great...”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room Breakfast Area
View from rear
Lounge
Lounge
The lake behind villa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Swedish first
Any
Johan B
“Great & comfortable house which gave us a great start of our holiday.”
Reviewed 9 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

Thanks Rosalia for giving us a great start of our first visit & holiday in Florida. Your house is wonderful with its open & spacious solution, yet plenty of rooms & beds, & equipped with all necessary accessories makes it perfect for a family.
Ideally located in a calm neighborhood but still close to Wal-Mart & all the major attractions & shopping areas it provided a very convenient solution for me & my family. The house is very clean & Rosalia & the Caretakers are very attentive in ensuring the stay will be comfortable & nice.
The lake & wildlife at the door-step together with the pool, much used by the children, contributed to giving us all a perfect kick-off for our vacation.
I would highly recommend this house to anyone.

laurasplo...
London
“Lovely home away from home”
Reviewed 10 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
people found this review helpful

This property was everything we needed for a family break with four adults and two children.

The living room was nicely laid out to allow everyone to sit together, and the kitchen was well equipped for cooking at home on the days we didn't venture out to the Golden Corral (rare!).

The pool was fantastic; the children loved splashing around.

My parents loved the tranquil view over the lake and enjoyed spotting the wildlife - particularly the cranes, hawks and the local alligator, whom we named Stephanie (who thankfully mostly stayed on the far bank, but don't let your children play in the lake, just in case!).

Location was fantastic for the parks and shopping - 30 minutes from Universal Studios, 20 minutes from Disney. There is a Walmart literally around the corner if you need a supermarket.

The thing that really sets this rental apart is the lovely, lovely owner. Nothing was too much trouble - we requested a cot for our youngest (other rentals wanted up to £70 per week for this). Not only was it free of charge, but was beautifully made up with a special comforter when we arrived. There were also a couple of spare strollers in the garage, along with a whole lot of pool toys and a highchair, which proved very useful. We were also able to check out late at no extra charge, which made a huge difference as our flight wasn't until the early evening.

A couple of minor maintenance issues were reported and dealt with the same day - very efficient.

I would highly recommend this property!

martinezr...
Fitchburg, Massachusetts
“"Great pet-friendly vacation home"”
Reviewed 16 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016
people found this review helpful

I will start by saying that the location is very convenient. Walmart is open 24 hours and pretty much has everything you need and is literally 2 minutes away in a vehicle. The home is very comfartable in size and the owner Rosalia is a very sweet person and responded very quickly whenever i would leave her a message. If you are looking for a home away from home this is it . It has pretty much everything you need. I didnt rate it a 5 star just because there was a few things that need to be adressed which btw i really dont think have anything to do with the owner and everything to do with the company that is suppose to be managing this home for her. On that note , Rosalia i think you should know that the walls and the blinds were all covered in dust and the windows need to be washed as well , i will also add that the palm tree in front of your home has been left uncared for. I called the management to see if they would fix the light in the swimming pool because it never worked and the guy i spoke with said he would try to get someone out there but never did. I did call him before the holidays. We would haved loved to be able to use the swimming pool at night . So i just think that the home needs better cleaning before renters get there.. Other than that i would defenitely stay here again and recomend others as well. Thankyou so much Rosalia for letting us rent your home.

Your age range 35-49
17 Jan 2017
Thank you kindly for your comments. We have addressed the issues you have brought to our attention and discussing better alternatives with our management company.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great value for the price”
Reviewed 17 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016
people found this review helpful

Upon arrival we did notice it was a little older than other properties around but we knew it would not be a 5 star Disney resort based on price. Pool was warm, beds nice and generally it was great. We parked car in garage and had no problems with anything would stay there again.

17 Nov 2016
Thank you kindly for your review. With so many young families visiting the Disney area, we feel it's best to keep it affordable for all.
sc0ttyb3
Atlanta, Georgia
“Totally disappointed!”
Reviewed 7 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016
people found this review helpful

I was disappointed from the moment I drove up the house. The subdivision was run down. On the outside the yard needed manicuring. The front porch was full of debris and trash. Once inside I inspected the entire house. The house needed to be swept. I went to the pool area and was equally disappointed. The tenants prior swim trunks and socks were still around the pool. The table at the pool area was dirty and was in need of sweeping. There was no dustpan/broom and the Iron was black on the bottom. I immediately contact the property management with my issues. He stated to me to txt him with anything additionally that was needed. I texted my issues to the management. I also asked what time could he come over to bring me the needed items. I didn't receive any response to my texts. The next morning Robert appeared without any notice. He brought a broom/dustpan and a Iron. He stated to me that they have other properties that have more serious problems AC etc. I was totally speechless in the manner I was treated. The home desires lots of updating. There needs to be more lighting outside/The sofa and love seat were stained/needs new towels. There needs to be updated TV's in all the rooms. The floor plan in very nice. Very poorly managed and not professional what so ever!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The floor plan of the house
Liked least: There needs to be TV's in all rooms
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
13 Oct 2016
We feel this review is unfairly written as all of the issues raised to our US Management company were addressed immmediately and we ( the property owners) were not aware of any issues until this review was posted. We take very seriously all constructive feedback as we aim to improve the quality of guests experiences.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing