“Perfectly cooked steak ! ”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #75 of 889 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Another thing I never do is eat steak in pubs - do I really expect it to be good for about £7 lol ! So I want a really good juicy tasty perfectly cooked steak cause I’m paying a realistic price - guess what......that’s just what I got ! Really enjoyable and very good value - can’t ask for any more really ! If you want a cracking steak this is the place to go ! Mxx

Write a ReviewReviews (1,316)

Reviewed 4 February 2018

I love this place. The Bloomin' Onion is so awesome. I've eaten at this location lots of times and I love it. Now I want a Bloomin' Onion. Thanks TripAdvisor!

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

I am not sure of the address we visited (I cannot find the address on Osceola Parkway).
However, we were disappointed because it was a slow evening (a Thursday night) and the server was very good but they made mistakes on several orders. The Talapia was burned and a Dinner salad had the steak prepared overdone and dressing on it that was requested on the side. My dinner consisted of baked potato soup, steak and a potato. It was prepared just right and very good.
Overall it was average at best. We have come to expect far better from Outback. It seems that since they moved from Highway 192, the food is not as good as it used to be. Disappointing....

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

1-31-18. Had the lobster and steak. One steak medium well came out charred. Sent it back and got one that was good. Lobster was tasty. Steaks have a rub that I Didn't particularly like. Service wasn't very good. Better food down the road.

Reviewed 28 January 2018

Had a great meal after a long day in Tampa. Had a lovely steak and for the first time something served with veg! Which was a welcome break.
Whole group had lovely food. Served quickly and friendly server.