“A favorite ”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #55 of 889 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Price range: USD 20 - USD 35
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Good restaurant with tasty food. Could use less salt though. We always come when we are in Orlando. They bring warm fresh bread with olive oil and herbs to start. Would recommend the veal with mushrooms and the chicken trio. Also the soups are very good. Yum !

Reviewed 12 February 2018

The restaurant was busy, staff especially Trisha from Virginia was a delight and when I had a problem with my meal, Curtis the Manager was right there to offer assistance and was kind enough to take my meal off the bill which was a plus because I did not expect it. All in all, a good experience.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Mid afternoon before heading to the airport for our flight home - nearest restaurant is an Italian with a packed car park in the evening! Delicious food immediately transported me to Italy - bruschetta was lovely and fresh, Kate’s steak and garlic mash were excellent as was my rigatoni with sausages ! My soup which came as an additional course was lentil and sausage and I wanted to ask the chef for the recipe ! Lovely cinnamon and apple dessert and cannoli finished us off perfectly! A last meal to remember! Mxx

Reviewed 9 February 2018

this trip we tried their pizza and it was ok. the bread comes with a plate of oil. My favorite is the chicken parm. that was terrific.

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

We were seated for dinner immediately and our server McKayla came right over. She was very cheerful and helpful and came by often during our meal. Their soups and salad are excellent. I ordered Brian Chicken which was very delicious with pasta. My wife ordered a grilled chicken with broccoli and it was quite acceptable. For dessert we had their decadent hot apple compote with ice cream served in a skillet. We will definitely visit Carrabba's again. It is sad this chain of restaurants is not in Canada.