“The Worst Restaurant in the World”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Ranked #144 of 861 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Price range: USD 21 - USD 30
Cuisines: American, Deli, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Long story short: I asked for a salmon with salad and it took almost 1hr to prepare.
After the salmon, I asked for a cold sandwich since I was still hungry but I didn’t want to wait another hour. Guess what? It took almost another hour to bring the sandwich. The waiter admitted they had some problems in the kitchen and I noticed I was not the only customer complaining.
The girl who brought me the sandwich apologized and even offered me a dessert, but at that point I just wanted to go very far from this restaurant, as fast as I can.
Chaotic and disorganized restaurant. Stay away.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Restaurant fine, meal good , Mid price range. Clean , staff pleasant. Service fine. Have had better meals for less money.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Made reservations and even thou there were many table available we still waited 15 min to be seated. After seating us we waited another 15 min before anyone even come to take our drink order and when the waitress finally arrived was just full of apologies but we were still understanding. She took our order including the food at the same time then we waited another 15 min for drinks to get to table and then the food came out first the kids and we waited. Kids were done eating when we finally got our food oh did I mention we had to hunt someone down to get our drinks refilled while we waited. Waitress never came back after we got our food. Food was ok but really took too long wait staff and management were awful. You could see all of them mostly standing around. Service was extremely poor. Was there over two hours and we didn’t bother with dessert. We weren’t the only customers having problems either. They all need retraining.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

not our first time here , and still a very good restaurant ,good food with good prices .
good menu choice and service was good . parking never an issue . the staff were as always friendly and helpful

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

I had as a starter the union rings that were big and delicious. And after that the jack Daniel's burger which tasted very good. The service was fantastic and quick. i"ll be back here next january.

Bye from Amsterdam.