“No Comp Meal for Tour Bus Driver with group of 45? Shame on You!”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #25 of 890 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Cheap - self-serving and shortsighted. I'm a professional tour operator and I am just absolutely disgusted with Olive Garden. You have to be kidding me - you would rather lose a 47 person lunch then comp a tour driver with a what. $8-10 meal? In a tourist location like Orlando which must bring you thousands of people per year? I don't care if you ever did it before - this is how much you appreciate that kind of business? Your shortsighted approach speaks volumes about corporate Olive Garden's lack of genuine interest in repeat business, referrals, and continuing business from the travel industry. Well, there are thousands upon thousands of other restaurants to patronize - you will not have to be concerned about my company dropping in again on any Olive Garden.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,904)

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Olive Garden is always a sure bet. Great selection on the menu, generous portions and usually excellent service!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We went early enough that we did not have to wait for a table. We had a conscientious, upbeat waiter. The food was hot and tasty. Three of the four members of my family ended up bringing home enough leftovers for another meal.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Food was good with Great Service! Even though the restaurant was extremely busy our wait time was not long at all. I will definitely be coming back when I visit again! Thank you!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Unfortunately my family and I did not enjoy the food here . Service was good , however food was tasteless .