“Amazing Mexican ”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

We absolutely love this place, fabulous salsa and chips and a nice atmosphere. Our server was very friendly helped and on top of her game. I had fish tacos and loved them!
Build one of these restaurants in central Ohio! Please!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,198)

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

What a great meal! I had the tacos and my wife had fajitas. Be warned the chips and salsa are very addicting and you’ll eat too many and not leave room for the great meal that’s coming. The portions are huge. Joe Joe our waiter was excellent and was on top of things. All the staff that we saw had a positive attitude and made the whole experience fun! Defiantly a must do.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

Went in search of a good meal off Disney property, and found this delicious Mexican restaurant. Fresh (still warm!) tortilla chips served with salsa. Our server also brought the jalapeno sauce for us to try after learning it was our first visit. I had the daily special (a macho burrito--pork, jack cheese, green chiles, guac, and green chile tomatillo sauce) and my mom had the chicken fajitas. Both were filling portions with unique flavors. The prices were reasonable and I would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

Enjoyed Chuys. Good value. A lot of beans, burritos and rice.
It is noisy and the tables are fairly close together, but busy, so obviously a good place to dine. The Margaritas, frozen or over ice were a little disappointing...We had one of each, and can't say one is better over the other...not sure what went wrong,..too sweet? I do prefer them tart...someone else can judge and see what they think. Friend ordered a huge platter of just about everything...he said it was delicious...So I would return...good value and good food.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Great service and great food!! The jalapeño dip is amazing and the strawberry margaritas were on point also!!! This is a must eat for us every time we visit Orlando. Our server Dustin was awesome!!! Highly recommended