“Never again”

Denny's
Ranked #312 of 861 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Visting from the uk. We had heard dennys was the place to go for breakfast. So we did.
We arrived at 11.15 to be told that they would lay some tables and come get us when available there was 12 of us and told them we didnt mind been seperated if it made it easier. Alot of tables were dirty and full of plates. We waited and waited. They managed to get us a table together. The wait to order was ages. The waitress seemed busy but she only seemed to have us and 2 other tables. Eventually she came to take our order. As we ordered we were informed of unavailables as we went to order. We should of been made aware of these items (sausages, bananas and strawberries) before we had choosen. We ordered different types of milkshakes we accepted that there would be a wait on these so asked for some ice water while we waited. This didnt arrive. We waited 1 hour for food. It came out very staggered in the middle the waitress brought herself some time by providing the water we asked for. Were 2 meals short. 1 meal wrong and 3 meals inedible. We had enough and spoke to the manager. She was very nice and explained they had some issues been short staffed. Which i sympathized but we would of helped them out by ordering the same breakfasts and drinks as there was 12 of us but i dont think money in dennys pocket of a walk in 12 wanting feeding should be a problem.
I wont be raving about dennys to anyone in the uk who is going to visit America.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I was undecided on what to eat so we went to Denny's since their menu has a variety. The manger greeted us warmly and took us to our booth. That was the highlight of the experience.

Jonathan was our waiter, I'm using the term loosely. We ask for four glasses of ice since Orlando's water is hard for us to consume. He only brought two so we asked again for the remainder two glasses with two straws once we placed or order.

The ice and straws came separately.
My husband reached out for the straws, Johnathan proceed to leave them on the table even though my husband hand was extended to receive them. We comment on the action of the waiter amoung ourselves, Johnathan was at another table he in turn picked up the straws with a snide expression on his face and then lay them in me husband hand. Without a word of appolgy for the over sight.

This may seem small to some however when dealing with the public actions speak louder than words. His actions were piss poor in our opinion. So rude we gather our personal effects and left.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

It was a Friday morning and it took more than 15 minutes for someone to get our drink order. Another 10 mins before they were brought back and took our breakfast order. We watched our food sit up on the ledge for over 20mins. We were so starving we just ate it. A lot of other customers seemed unhappy as well. The lady at the front said they were short staffed. Not one person working there worked to help another. We watched the bus boy talk on his cell phone for 15 mins before clearing any tables. Needs some better organization and structure!

Reviewed 18 November 2017

was really hungry and tired, just needed something light. The decaf coffee was cold location was not great but the closest place to my hotel. Restaurant seemed dark for a Denny's

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

I am writing this review before I even eat. This restaurant is exceptional with customer service. I dined near the cashier stand noticed the manager , Thomas, taking the lead with greeting every guest and interacted with them and staff were all friendly acknowledged me with a smile. Customer service was contagious with all the employees especially my hostess ,Hana, who also served me since they were so busy on a Sunday afternoon. Keep the good service up. Even though Thomas did not greet me, but he was exceptional leader and customer focused.