“Best villa in Florida”
other travellers have booked this property
Pool and Spa Family Room
Community Pool
Pool at Night
Front Aspect
Floor Plan
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Paula7420
Durham, United Kingdom
“Best villa in Florida”
Reviewed 29 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This is the best villa we have stayed in and we have been to Florida 6 times . It was really easy to book and instructions to get to villa were great . The villa in a good location near everything 10 mins from Disney and about 25 from universal if no traffic which never happens in July and August lol . The villa is beautiful in side with everything you could ever need my husband s and I and our two teenage boys loved it here we can't wait to go back and have told all our friends and family about this amazing Villla thankyou for letting our family stay here on our family holiday.

IainfiDol...
“Fantastic villa, just brilliant.”
Reviewed 26 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We arrived with all our instructions and directions from the owner. Where to start? The villa was fantastic, situated just 10 minutes from Disney and 30 minutes from Universal and soon 3 minutes from Walmart (new one getting built close by). The bedrooms were great and suited our family of my wife and I and our three kids (when I say kids they're 22, 20 and 13) plus my daughters boyfriend. The pool was fabulous and just what you needed after a day at the parks. All the facilities were great, the washing machine and dryer were well used by us and the games room was a great place to sit and chill or play games in the morning before everyone else got up. I would recommend this villa to any one who is going to Orlando. I have written a poem about our time in Florida:
At Indian Ridge Villa 1002 we stayed
While at Disney and Universal we went and played
The villa was great with so much inside
And a wonderful pool located just outside
A games room as well was needed in the rain
It didn't last long but it could be a pain
The thunder and lightning would last for an hour
Some were quite scary and one a very heavy shower
The air con was a god send to keep us so cool
At night time we'd just sit outside by the pool
We had a wonderful holiday with a surprise so right
My daughter got engaged at Magic Kingdom last night!
So to Angela and Andrew a very special thank you
Because for the last fortnight you've helped make all our dreams come true.

Iain and family

Tony R
“Family getaway”
Reviewed 19 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We truly enjoyed your home. Our kids loved their themed rooms. The game room was a hit. Loved how private the master bedroom was. We spent most of our morning in the pool. Loved the jets in the spa area of pool. House is bigger and better than advertised. Great location easy access to major theme parks. Can't wait to do this again.

Rivera Family

Teresa S
“On Disneys doorstep”
Reviewed 14 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Fabulous villa. More than enough space for up 8 people. Comfy beds. TV's galore so no arguing on what to watch. Nice sized pool [great heated for evening dips], plenty of pool toys to keep kids of all ages amused. Sun trap from around 9.30 til sun down. 15 mins drive to Disney, 35 mins to Universal, around an hour to Busch Gardens.
Ideal Florida hideaway

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Andy_West...
West Sussex, UK
“Very good rental in a very good location.”
Reviewed 8 June 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Very good property. Location very good with easy access to Disney and Universal. Local neighbourhood peaceful. The property is large - personally we found it a bit too big, and didn't use half of the rooms! Decor was good, beds were comfortable. There were a few minor niggles, which is why I have knocked off one star namely:
- one of the pool toys seem to deposit it's filling into the pool (which meant I had to do a lot of cleaning of the pool)
- the water dispenser on the fridge was difficult to use without spilling water (I think this is a design issue but maybe I'm not just very good at using it!)
- one of the beds had hairs on the sheets on arrival.
- most of the TV remotes had no batteries (sorted with a call to the management company within a couple of days)

As you can see, these are not really issues with the property as such, but given these issues I couldn't justify 5 stars.

Overall, the property was really nice. Very nicely furnished, really comfy sofas, good dining space, and very well stocked in terms of pans, cutlery etc. The owners called during our stay to check everything was ok, and were responsive to my requests. The owners seemed very nice.

The games room was great - nice that it was carpeted and had a sofa in it too - felt like a properly family room, as opposed to the more usual games room in a garage.

The water dispenser was fab (other than the spillages). It saved us loads of money and hassle as we didn't have to buy bottled water.

Overall, I would recommend this property, it's a good property in a good location (with the benefit of not many traffic lights between the property and the Disney parks, and the roads were relatively quiet)

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing