“So much better than a hotel!”
other travellers have booked this property
living room
living to dining dining to living
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
living to dining
dining to living
dining room
living room to master bedroom
master bedroom
master dual sinks/vanity
master  garden tub and shower
guest bedroom
guest bathroom
heated pool and club house
club house billiards
fitness room
hot tub
kiddie pool
playground
sunset at lake marion
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Marianne...
Chicago, Illinois
“So much better than a hotel!”
Reviewed 26 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

We stayed at this beautiful condo during the hottest days of summer! We were visiting our son and his family. The condo was very clean and spacious. In the past, we have stayed at hotels and will not do that again! We enjoyed the pool very much. The only things we didn't care for were really out of control of the owner. We had to give our name and address each time we came back into the community which became tiresome. The location is out in the boonies and it took us 20 - 30 minutes to get anywhere. Otherwise, we had a wonderful experience and will hopefully stay here again.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
London, Canada
“Great Experience”
Reviewed 1 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

When we arrived the Condo was spotless clean and in very good condition. The resort is very well kept. The location we found very good, close enough but not too close to all the attractions. The Sunsets at the lake were nothing short of spectacular.
Lori is a wonderful person to deal with very professional.
All in all a great stay and will book again.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Nothing I can think of.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
Rebecca_S...
Livonia, Michigan
“Well Worth It”
Reviewed 19 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

I booked this property for my boyfriend and I to stay at so we could visit Universal. Last minute, I had to add on my mom and sister and Lori had no problems accommodating the change. Lori was very nice, polite, informative, and helpful. I very much enjoyed staying here and am glad I booked it.

We booked this property because it was about half the price as other places we looked at and it looked very nice. Our purpose in Florida was to visit Universal. It took us 1 - 1.5 hours to travel from this location to Universal. When the parks opened at 8 am (this was during a special time to help with crowd control when Islands of Adventure would open at 8 instead of 9), we'd leave the condo at 6:30 a.m. and get to the gate (including the time to park and walk) right when the park would be opening. Even though it was kind of a long drive, it was still worth it because of the price of the condo.

My boyfriend and I stayed in the master bedroom (with the BEAUTIFUL master bathroom). The bed was very comfortable (plush) and it was a dream to sleep on. The master bath was absolutely gorgeous. I loved the shower and we used the bathtub one of the nights, however it seemed that the bathtub hadn't been cleaned recently because there was a lot of dust and brown hair floating around in the tub when we filled it up. Other than the bathtub, everything in the whole place was very well cleaned.

The other bedroom with the brass bed is where my sister stayed. The mattress was fairly hard (which my sister loved), but it was certainly something my mom couldn't handle. Because of the hard mattress, my mom stayed on the couch in the living area (we are fairly certain it was a pullout couch, but she just slept on it the way it was because it was big and comfortable enough like that). The second bathroom is just down a short hallway from the second bedroom so my sister and mom had easy access to that.

The kitchen was well equipped with pots and pans for making dinner; we improvised on a few things, but everything worked out. The pantry and fridge provided plenty of space and the kitchen was nice and open to the living area with a breakfast bar.

We did a few loads of laundry while we were there (some supplies are provided - Xtra brand, I believe - but we brought our own to use), and the machine worked quite well. Small loads, but the time was fairly quick.

The TVs were very nice, but the bluray player in the master bedroom was pretty bad. It kept fighting with us and would do everything except what we told it to do. It took us a while just to get it to give us our DVD back.

The wifi for the condo is password protected and pretty fast. It handled streaming very well and I didn't have any slow loads on the internet. On our last day in the condo, though, we woke up to the wifi being "out of range". We went to the beach that day (Cocoa Beach - about 2 hours away), and it was still down when we got back. I called Lori and she came over very quickly to fix it for us. She had it back up and running and we didn't have any other issues for the rest of the night.

One of the issues that we had was that you could hear your neighbors. It wasn't very bad, and we weren't there all the time because we were out at Universal or Orlando, but when we were in the condo, you could sometimes hear a baby crying or some loud music playing. The places around us weren't fully occupied, but the people below us were there and that's where the noise came from. In addition to that, there is a road right behind the condo (by the patio and master bedroom's window). The road isn't that busy, so you only heard cars every once in a while. The noise overall was slight and pretty manageable, especially if your keep the TV on.

Overall, I was very happy with my choice and if traveling to Disney or Universal, the distance is worth the price you pay to stay here.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Master Bathroom
Liked least: Outside Noise
Travelling group: Other
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
caps26
“Great place . Close to parks . Very secure and safe place.”
Reviewed 13 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

We had a family trip that consisted of beaches, a dolphin cruise, busch gardens, and disney. We stayed 4 days here and it was great. Next time we will probably stay here the whole time.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
lefnahomi...
Hoffman Estates, Illinois
“Great”
Reviewed 30 July 2014 for a stay in August 2013

Beautiful place, clean, quiet, affordable, pool acces and secure. Owner really professional and friendly.

Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing