“Great place, close to Disney!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
ireneguir...
League City, Texas
“Great place, close to Disney!”
Reviewed 11 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We had a great time at Windsor Hills. We were 3 families staying there: 7 adults and 5 kids but the place is huge so there was enought room for everybody. The kids absolutely enjoyed the pool. A huge plus is it's close proximity to Disney Magic Kingdom and Universal Studios. We had a wonderful time there.
Thank you so much!

RI
Reviewed 15 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Venezuela
Reviewed 29 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

A TripAdvisor Member
“Disney Holiday House”
Reviewed 1 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

It was a very nice house. We felt very safe during our stay being in a gated community. Overall staying at the house was a good value compared to staying on Disney property. It was very nice, and we enjoyed having our own pool and spa. I was disappointed by the separate charges for heating the pool/spa and using the grill.

Recommended for:
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing