“Decent steak”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

No reservation for us and only a 10 minute wait before being seated. A nice drink at the bar while we waited and a rare treat for our 10yr old to be able to sit up at the bar too. We tried not to eat all of the starter salads or very tasty honey oat bread so we had enough room for the steaks. All 3 steaks were done just as we had orders and had nice sides. Service was prompt and professional with the only niggle being the wine I ordered with the steak coming towards the end of the meal. All in all a decent meal although not worth a detour as there are so many similar places in the area

Write a ReviewReviews (1,939)

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Great steaks all around. Waiter got our childrens meals ordered first which worked out well for us. The food was plenty, very filling and great tasting!
We are visiting from the uk might try and visit again before our holiday ends.

1  Thank QueenBeEeeeeee
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Sometimes restaurants don’t live up to my expectations the second time I visit. Not the case for Longhorn, they did not disappoint. Great food and great service. Phyllis was great. Topped of the night with the Molten Lava cake, .

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Amazing service , fab steak , a overall lovely evening for me and my family . Would highly recommend

Reviewed 2 April 2018

While on our family holiday in Kissimmee, Florida we decided that we wanted a good steak. Every search on the internet pointed us in the direction of Longhorn Steakhouse, so we decided to give it a try. This place does not accept reservations but does a system where you can call them 30 minutes before arriving to put your party on a waiting list. The larger the party, the longer the wait, depending on how busy they are.
I called 30 mins ahead and we arrived about 25 mins later. On our arrival we spoke with a very nice lady who gave me a paging device and said we would have to wait about 15-20 mins for a free table. We had a drink at the bar and there was a great smell of fresh meat in the air, which I found awesome! After 25-30 mins the paging device sounded and we made our way back to the lady. We were quickly seated within the restaurant and our waitress quickly introduced herself and explained the menu. We ordered the 8 oz Flo Filet, A combo of 8 oz sirloin steak with a breast of chicken with a Parmesan crust, a rib-eye steak and a 20oz Longhorn Porterhouse. All of the meals came with a side of fries and a choice of side salad (Cesar, Ranch etc...), which was very nice. We were also given a small loaf of wheat bread which was unlimited and very nice.
The food was absolutely amazing and I’ve got to say, probably one of the best steaks I have ever eaten.
We had desserts, which were very, very nice.
Overall, we were extremely impressed with the food and service, so will definitely return before we go home.

2  Thank James C