“Great place. Great price.”
other travellers have booked this property
Kitchen Kitchen
Dining Area
Community Entrance
Club House
Pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Spoirie
“Convenient”
Reviewed 10 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

The condo needs some renovating and upgrades. The king bed mattress needs to be replaced. It was not comfortable to sleep on it. The other beds were fine. Very convenient if you are going to the parks. The owner was very attentive and made sure to follow up with a couple issues we had with the cable and WiFi.

goneagain...
Savannah, Georgia
“Good location, acceptable accommodation for money.”
Reviewed 24 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

Convenient to Disney. Unit is 2.5 baths, not 3 as advertised. Okay for short stay. Will not return. Bath mats filthy. Reported leaking kitchen sink on Saturday. Still not repaired as of Monday check out.

Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
26 Mar 2017
I am sorry for the issues. I never received any communication from you during your stay about the kitchen sink. I could have asked maintenance staff to fix it ASAP.
Jamiesue1...
“Great place. Great price.”
Reviewed 27 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

Very nice house. Quite gated community. 4.5 miles from disney. Close to everything u need, food,shops, parks. Would love to stay there again.

6 Sep 2016
Thank You for the review. I am glad you liked the house and community and enjoyed your stay at the house. You are certainly welcome to come back and stay here again.
Michael J
“Close to Disney”
Reviewed 23 August 2016 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

Awesome house loved staying there. It is really close to Disney. I will definitely stay there again.

6 Sep 2016
Thank You Michael for the review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay at the house. You are certainly welcome to come back.
ShelbyFro...
Goldsboro, North Carolina
“Wonderful stay”
Reviewed 11 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

I went to Florida with some friends to go to Universal Studios. On my way there I received an email and text from the owner informing me of a change in the combination for the lock key and told me to let them know if I run across any issues. When we finally got to the house, it was very clean and had a nice atmosphere. Normally with hotels and rental homes, the beds are sub par, but The beds were so comfortably I really felt like I was home. The house is very close to a Target as well as many other dining locations. Very close to Disney and was about a 25 minute drive for us to Universal. I'm not sure how other people in these reviews could complain about this place because I can't say a negative thing about it. I will definitely be booking here again! Thanks for the hospitality!

15 Aug 2016
Thank You Shelby for the review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay at the house. You are certainly welcome to come back and stay at the house.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing