“Excellent Pasta”

Bruno's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #89 of 902 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Visited Brunos on the 20th August for evening family meal and really enjoyed it. We had penne carbonara and spaghetti Bolognese. Both meals were excellent and far better than the chains in the area. Service was quick and polite. Atmosphere is nice and much more relaxing than busy chains who are more focussed on the numbers of guests they serve.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Called in an order for two pies, kids pasta and a salad to pick up after leaving Disney. Was told ready in 20 minutes. Took 40 minutes and the people there were very confused. Food was OK. Not horrible, but have had better pizza and salad. Garlic knots we were given were very good.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Went to this place for a meal yesterday. The food was average, my husband ordered veal with mushrooms and wine sauce which he thought tasted more like pork and couldn't taste the wine in the sauce at all, just sugar. Our two children ordered penne with meatballs, they got spaghetti with one meatball each and I had penne with spinach, garlic and brocolli which was ok although a bit bitter. We ate our meals without complaining, they were ok and we were tired and hungry. The shock came with the bill when we got charged 15% on top just because there was 5 of us (our 4 year old was half asleep in the pram and didn't order anything) so the meal which we thought was going to be about 60-70 dolars came to 90. I think their prices on menu are without tax too as it all just didn't add up and the tax was added on top of the bill. When we asked about the charge as the youngest one didn't even order anything, we got told "because it's the rule". We won't be going back, that's for sure. These guys just lost 10 customers for tomorrow night, as we are off back to Manny's with our friends (nexdoor steak house, much bigger portions, better food and no discriminatory hidden charges).

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Not your ordinary "hole in the wall". My request was received with generosity even over the phone before arrival. Their patience with my little one spilling his drink was commendable. They would not allow me to help clean it up. These guys definitely deserved a big tip!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

This restaurant advertises that they have a great review on Trip Advisor. I did not see why, unless there are no really good Italian restaurants in Orlando. The food was not bad, just not very good.
I ordered from the menu, and when the order came it was not what I was expecting. I pointed this out, and was told that I misread the menu, and this is what I ordered. No effort to correct the issue.
They were busy, so I guess there are people who really like it. If they were to open the exact same place in New York or San Francisco, they would close in a month.