“Perfect Vacation Home”
other travellers have booked this property
Stairway
Kitchen & Breakfast Table
Living Room
Dining Room & Living Room
King Bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Perfect Vacation Home”
Reviewed 3 March 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Our family and I had an amazing stay at this home. The house was absolutely beautiful, very well maintained and plenty of room. The beds were comfortable. Kids loved the pool and the game room. I had a conference in Orlando and we decided this trip at the last minute. My close friend recommended this home as they stayed last summer. Nancy and Paul were very responsive during booking process and during stay. We were very pleased with the entire experience and will definitely go back!

New York
Reviewed 1 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

A TripAdvisor Member
“Cleanliness and Basic amenities were missing”
Reviewed 22 December 2013 for a stay in December 2013

It's unfortunate that my review doesn't mirror the others for this property. I found the bathrooms were not clean (mold was present in each one). The towels and bedding were beyond their guest life - think washing the car. The ironing board didn't have a cover. The stove was missing knob. There were dirty potholders and a basting brush in the drawer. The light in the laundry room didn't work and the game room smelled of mold. Apparently, the air hockey game didn't work properly.

The house is in a nice development. The location was perfect for us. The size met our needs (11 family members). We spend of the day/evening at the park and only cooked two meals in the house. Nancy was very responsive, but unable to repair or fix the cleanliness issues for our visit. Her maintenance person said he would fix the lighting issues, but that didn't happen during our visit. One of the televisions did not work, so she provided a $30 credit for the loss of that amenity.

Also, I would note that the machine (A/C or heat pump?) outside of the house was very loud towards the end of our stay. A few members of our party were annoyed, because they slept on that side of the house.

I was really looking forward to this experience, but I think we will be a little more careful in the future.

Management Response
22 Dec 2013
Thank you for your valuable feedback. I am really sorry for your poor experiences in my home. There are no excuses for any of the inconveniences you had to go through. However I still want to provide an explanation for what had happened.

Prior to your arrival, we were fully booked for 2 months with all back to back bookings. With the limited time frame, my house keeping team did their best to get the house ready, but could not fix everything up in time, and couple corners in the bathroom was overlooked during cleaning. We have since then repaired and replaced all the damages.

We do have good quality towels and linens in every room. The old ones you took from the laundry room closet are the ones we replaced in the past, they are all washed clean but only for backup purpose. Same as the iron board, we have new one in the guest room.

One of the TVs in the house couldn't pick up all the channels, our technician went to the house the same day after your call, it turns out to be cable issue from the cable company which was out of our control, I did offer $30 credit for the service interruption.

The air hockey is working fine, you would need to plug in the power to turn it on. And the noise was from the pool pump next door, which was fixed by the neighbor already.

I have also requested my management team to increase their staff as we were definitely overwhelmed during the peak holiday season.

Every feedback is good feedback, and we have always learned and improved from it.

Thanks again for staying with us,
Nancy
OH
Reviewed 9 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013

A TripAdvisor Member
“Couldn't ask more from the house”
Reviewed 2 November 2013 for a stay in August 2013

It is a beautiful and clean house. We have four families with four kids with ages from 3-8. The house is spacious and nicely decorated. And the most important is kids never felt bored in the house. We spent most of our time in the pool after we came back from Disney land. We also cooked and had wonderful BBQ dinners. The house is close to everywhere: Disney and grocery stores. Very convenient. We had wonderful stay and absolutely recommend the house to you.

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing