“Absolutely amazing!”
other travellers have booked this property
Stairway
Kitchen & Breakfast Table
Living Room
Dining Room & Living Room
King Bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Absolutely amazing!”
Reviewed 9 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

I had a great experience with this rental from beginning to end. Nancy was so accommodating and helpful when I inquired and booked this house. Everything was very hassle free and easy. Checking in to the resort was a pleasant experience. When my family and I (15 total) walked into the house after a 14-hour drive, the only word escaping our lips was wow! The photos do not do this house justice. It is absolutely beautiful and way bigger than the pictures let on. The common areas were perfect for our large family, and we appreciated how equipped the house was. The bedrooms were amazing. They are large, the beds are so comfortable, and they are perfect when you want to get a way from everyone for a moment or two. Everyone loved the private pool. We didn't make it to to pool at the clubhouse, but we had lots of fun at our pool. We did have one maintenance issue, but we called the service line Nancy instructed and they came out immediately, rainstorm and all. The house is close to many stores and the parks were about 15 minutes away. When we go back to Orlando, we will definitely book this house again.

The only drawback is if your family have several people who cannot use the stairs. There is one awesome master bedroom downstairs. The rest of the bedrooms are upstairs.

Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Comfortable for all families of any age.”
Reviewed 3 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013
people found this review helpful

My experience at this home was very pleasant. There is plenty of room for everyone and even the children to enjoy themselves. The home was clean and very up to date with decor. We appreciate there being plenty towels and kitchen utensils in the home since we were unable to bring these items. The price was great and if we traveled this way again I would definitely stay in this home. Thank you again for the stay :)

“Incredible vacation experience”
Reviewed 31 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013
person found this review helpful

Nice and beautiful house, great pool and play room for kids to play, have TV in each room, convenient for multiple families to spend vacation time together, will definitely come back to this house next time I am on vacation in FL.

NJ
Reviewed 30 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Brazil
Reviewed 11 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing