Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Average”
Reviewed 26 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013
person found this review helpful

This is the second time I stay in this area, because the house is close to attractions. This house had few problems. The furniture is old! Few Lizards were spotted near the tv, and I have to remove them my self! Also,no vacuum cleaner, can opener & alarm clock. The 2 shower heads were blocked and the master bathroom towel rack was missing and the sink was plugged. The property manager took swift actions after she was informed. I hooped that nothing of all this issues were present after we checked in to enjoy more...

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing